“Nice stay” 4 of 5 stars

Comfort Inn - Hall of Fame
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Canton
“Nice stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Family of four with two teens. The rooms were nice. The only issue I had was the breakfast area. There were a handful of tables for two but because the hotel was busy there weren't any available. Since there were only tables for two, waiting for two empty ones together wasn't really an option if we wanted to eat together. We also had a problem with the refrigerator but they corrected it immediately.

Room Tip: We stayed in 138 which was close to an outside door.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Jim S, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Hall of Fame, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Sherry thank you for your recent stay. The good news is additional tables and chairs have been ordered and despite delays at the factory the should arrive in the next 10 days. I hope your next visit with us you will be able to enjoy breakfast better with the expanded seating area.

Jim Snyder

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Wooster, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I am involved with a group that hosts a conference/camp for youth at the Comfort Inn-Hall of Fame each July. I have stayed there 9 or 10 times with this group and it is always a great experience. The staff is friendly and helpful and very accomodating to our groups unique needs. They recently have done a lot of remodeling and the new rooms are very nice, clean, and comfortable. The breakfast is nice and the conference room areas are functional and user friendly.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Jim S, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Hall of Fame, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Randy it is always a pleasure to have your group stay with us. They provide an uplifting week to our staff. The hotel will soon renovate the public areas and expand the breakfast area. I hope that next year you will be able to notice the changes we have planned. Thank you for staying with us for so many years and I look forward to you returning in July 2015.

Cheshire, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We had a very nice stay at this hotel. Our room seemed to be recently renovated. The room was clean & the bedding was very comfortable. We liked the location of this hotel being up on a hill. The staff was very friendly and helpful with directions for the local mall. The breakfast was average but we would stay here again.....

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Jim S, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Hall of Fame, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Brenda thank you for your recent stay. Our location overlooking the mall and view of the area is attractive. We recently finished our room renovations and will soon be updating the public areas. Our staff is very excited with the new look and having the opportunity to provide great service to our guests. I hope your next visit to Canton allows you to stay with us again.

Grand Haven, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

years ago comfort inn was a cheap place in every way. they have done a lot as a chain to improve that image. this place was a comfortable hotel with matresses that are similar to a dose of ambian. the rooms are rather a good size and yet cozy. the breakfast buffet is quite nice, eggs, bacon, cereals, muffins, and other such staples. this is also conveniently located for access to the football hall of fame.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Jim S, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Hall of Fame, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. Our breakfast, newly renovated rooms and staff service get noticed by many guests. Our location being near the Pro Football HOF helps make for a memorable visit to the birthplace of the NFL. I am so pleased that you have given the Comfort Inn brand another try and that we have strived to be one of Canton's better hotels. I look forward to your next visit to our area.

Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The hotel is in a convenient location and was comfortable and clean. The front dest staff was pleasant, but not overly enthusiastic. I completed their survey with my comments and the General Manager got back to me quickly with an apology and request for more info. He seemed to be genuinely interested in improving service for their customers and thats all I can ask. Overall it was an acceptable experience and we enjoyed the stay, but I am pleased they are always looking to improve and value customer comments.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
Jim S, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Hall of Fame, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you for the quick response to my inquiry about the service and the staff. I do value the input and this helps me keep our associates focused on the guests. I am sorry they were not as engaged as they normally are. I am sure on your next stay with us you will see a great improvement in that area.

Van Etten, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

If you are looking for a wonderful hotel in Canton, this is your location. This was the host hotel for our 2014 national specialty dog show and we were thrilled - everyone was very accomodating to our needs. The facility is fabulous. The hotel is beautifully furnished with a new renovation. The staff is pleasant, helpful and very courteous. Breakfast was great and even with a full hotel, the food was hot and available. The facility is up on a hill with lots of grass. It is a pet friendly hotel with a clearly marked pet area and baggies available for clean-up. Pam and Chris and the rest of the staff more than fulfilled all of our expectations.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Jim S, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Hall of Fame, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Thank you for the fantastic review. Our staff wants every guest to have the same feeling about their stays with us. The dog show guests were great to deal with and we tried to plan ahead to meet their special requests. I am so proud of Pam and Chris for making this happen. I hope that as you travel you can let others know how well you were treated. I look forward to you next stay with us and I hope to see you again soon.

everywhere, US
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in Canton on business, every other hotel was 160 a night or better.
Grabbed a 2 queen room, pleasantly surprised at cleanliness, number of outlets and bedding.
My only issue is with their dial up speed internet. I tried 4 different routers, none faster than before. And intermittent disconnects had me furious trying to send documents. Gave up and used my wireless card.
Fix the internet issues, and this is a great deal for the money.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Jim S, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Hall of Fame, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Thank you for for post. I am working with our IT department on the internet issues you experienced. This problem is not acceptable to me or the ownership. We are working to resolve it and give you even more reasons to want to stay with us again.

Jim Snyder
Also consider these accommodations in or near Canton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Canton South
Hyatt Place Canton
Hyatt Place Canton
#2 of 18 in Canton
4.5 of 5 stars 214 reviews

Been to Comfort Inn - Hall of Fame? Share your experiences!