“A good night's stay”

Comfort Inn - Hall of Fame
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Canton
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I stayed overnight on a visit to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Most of the hotels in the area seemed unreasonably over-priced, considering what was on offer. However, the Comfort Inn was just the ticket.

My room was just at the back of reception but I had no disturbances. The reception staff were very welcoming.

I had the best night's sleep of my entire stay. The room was slightly under-furnished for its size (maybe a back-handed way of saying that the room was very, er roomy!)

The hotel has an elevated position off the main road and away from I-77 (next door to the La Quinta Inn), making it a quiet stay.

The breakfast was plentiful and regularly replenished.

All in all, a good night's stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Good location. Breakfast was good. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I have stayed here several times in recent months. Very clean hotel-housekeeping staff seems to be on their toes. Comfortable rooms with nice, big desks. Having a refrigerator and a microwave in the room is a definite plus. The Fitness Center on the 3rd floor is not elaborate but very functional (and I haven't bumped in to too many people while I've been in there). I cannot complain about my experiences with the front desk staff: Friendly, very professional and well-versed in the etiquette of Customer Service. Enjoy the breakfast buffet- it may be (one of) the best reasons to stay here! Look forward to returning in the near future!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 14, 2012

My wife,son and I stayed there last night on our way back after staying at a resort the night before. The room was to our liking with two beds and a tv. The picture quality of the tv could have been better. The beds were comfortable as we had a good nights rest. Checkout for us was at noon. The attendant that checked us in was very pleasant. She gave us a couple of maps of the area that were helpful. Our stay included a continental breakfast which included pastries,waffles,bacon,eggs,cereal,milk,oj,applejuice,bagels,yogurt,coffee. The orange juice tasted like water with a little bit of orange flavoring. I could not drink it all.
Overall we had a nice stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Great property if you do not need to use the internet. The room signal is strong but either the bandwidth or server are so slow that I could not keep a connection with my office. Would not stay here again unless they become business friendly with better internet speed.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Gary L
Reviewed January 18, 2012

The staff was very friendly and the hotel was very nice and clean. However, we booked a room with 2 double beds and because of construction on the third floor, were moved to a one bed room. Also, keep in mind that if you are visiting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, it is a good hour and a half drive from this hotel. I would also steer clear of the coffee in the lobby.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 31, 2011

This is a very nice hotel. The staff is friendly, the complimentary breakfast was good and it has wireless internet. For $60 a night 5 minutes from the Football Hall of Fame, I am not sure why there are some negative reviews.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple