“Aaron/Cheryl, Texas "Oil/Gas"”

Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Canton
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Typically traveling with the oil and gas industry is SOLO. But, we came from Texas as a family this trip. Therefore, we were even more concerned with the "comfort" of the environment upon arriving to our "temporary home." From the very first phone contact with the hotel, we were sold! The hotel is in the heart of EVERYTHING! (shopping, attractions, dining....We even visited two wonderful churches within just a few minutes drive! The suites were surprisingly comfortable! They were fully furnished, including basic kitchen ware, FULL size refridgereators, GREAT closet space and AMAZING kitchen space!! A pet friendly accomodation was critical, too, (as the kids traveled with us..!) Our neighbors were even friendly!! And, I MUST comment on the incredible water pressure and INVITING staff!

EVERYTHING about our stay was enjoyable! ....and just as importantly, AFFORDABLE for extended-stay lodging.

We strongly recommend Americas Best Inn and Suites in CanTwo thumbs and Four paws up!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
abvicanton1, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Guest

On behalf of the staff of America’s Best Value Inn & Suites Canton, Ohio I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a Review. My Staff and I welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the near future. I hope this review is helpful to any guest currently looking to book a Suite at America’s Best Value Inn & Suites Canton, Ohio. You can reach us directly at (330) 494-2233 with any further questions or to make a booking.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Our surveying crews have been residing at this hotel for almost two years now and we could not be happier. The accommodating manner at which the staff approaches everything makes the 1200 mile difference between the job site and our home base in Texas seem much smaller. We really appreciate everything and will definitely be back!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
abvicanton1, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I travel for business. Often spending 3 to 5 weeks at a time in a motel. The only other place I've stayed like this is a fully furnished apt. This has it all. Seperate bedroom with a door. Full kitchen including cookware, dishes and utensils. And they clean every day. It's tucked away but right in the middle of everything. No traffic. No stairs. They wash your laundry and have a fax machine. The rooms are set up perfectly. If you don't like it here your weird.

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Came down for buisness reasons and this place was rated good on google. Furniture was destroyed bathroom had duc tape holding the tiles together the kitchen was nasty and so on. Left keys in a mail box and called management to get refund. Will never try again. Key wouldn't even unlock door. Very scary.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Duramaxx

We would like to apologize to the guest for their unsatisfying experience. In response we have the following explanation:

2) This guest did not stay at our hotel.

2) If a guest is unsatisfied with a Suite, we encourage them to speak with the Manager on Duty and he/she will be more than willing to move to a different Suite or address any problem that one might have come across.

3) We sincerely hope that this explanation is useful to any guest looking to book a Suite with our hotel. Please feel free to call us directly at the hotel (330-494-2233) for any further questions with making a Reservation.

America’s Best Value Inn & Suites Canton, Ohio: “Your Home Away from Home”

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Our company has been using this establishment for almost a year for work we are doing in the area. The accommodations, friendly staff and services have been outstanding. They are the "go to place" for long term accommodations for our company. Great value for all you get.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ann V
abvicanton1, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed here last minute due to all other local hotels being booked while we were in town for a wedding. This place would be great if you were staying for an extended period of time since it has a living space, and kitchen. It had a large comfy bed and the AC worked great. The check-in was easy and the clerk was helpful and courteous. Bottom line is the room got the job done but if you are looking for above and beyond service and 4/5 star quality this is not your place.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rhely21

Reviewed February 6, 2012

Americas Best Value Inn @ Suites is a great extended stay hotel. I stayed at this extended stay hotel for six months as a traveler in the medical field, it was great home away from home. The staff were extremely personnable and always went the extra mile to make sure a was accomidated and comfortable. If your in the Canton, OH area for a short time or a long time this is the place to go. Trust me, as picki as I am, if I enjoyed my experience you will too.

Sincerly,

Medical Traveler

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Curtis L
abvicanton1, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2012