Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Canton(North Canton)
View Hotel
SpringHill Suites Canton(North Canton)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 15, 2011

We were here expecting that it would be an excellent stay, because compared to other hotels or motels, for $70 per night, we couldn't expect more. There was a nice living room, with 3 separate bedrooms each with its own bed, a separate kitchen and overall nice surroundings. It was a quiet area, and was fairly clean. The staff was friendly and courteous. We definitely recommend getting an upstairs room if possible (more isolation from any noise). Definitely would recommend to stay here.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms are nice and quiet
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
abvicanton1, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2012

On behalf of the staff of America’s Best Value Inn & Suites Canton, Ohio I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a Review. My Staff and I welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the near future. I hope this review is helpful to any guest currently looking to book a Suite at America’s Best Value Inn & Suites Canton, Ohio. You can reach us directly at (330) 494-2233 with any further questions or to make a booking.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

This is the old Parke Suites that existed years ago and closed. The "motel" reopened as a franchise to America's best Value Suites.
We stayed there as it was the only motel in Canton Ohio that offers a full kitchen (my wife has food allergies so we must cook most meals ourselves) and allows pets.
On our advance reservation we specifically said tha room had to be and non-smoking due to my wife's allergies. To the motels credit, they did pre-assign us a room that they had just cleaned the carpet. However, the rooms still smelled of past smokers.
The furniture and accessories were all at least 20 years old and had an extreme amount of ground in soil. The daily cleaning service could not correct for the years of wear and tear.
In the kitchen we only had a complete table service for 2 and had many essential pieces missing.
We also had a 1st floor room and due to a lack of insulation between floors we were kept awake at night due to the noise and footsteps from above.
Also, we were charged $40 for having a pet, something that was not disclosed on their web-site or in the reservation process.
In sum, my wife called this motel "the motel from hell"

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Akin M
abvicanton1, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2011

We would like to apologize to the guest for their unsatisfying experience. In response we have the following explanation:

1) Yes we are the Old “Parke Suites” which has proudly served the Canton Area for More than 27 Years.
2) We offer fully furnished one and two bedroom apartment style suites and we are pet friendly. Our pet fee starts at $25.00 and up. We charge this fee so we can wash the carpet after a guest checks out. Fee charged depends on size/number of pets and the length of stay.
“Booking Terms” are as follows: “Pets are welcome. Please call us directly for additional information about our policies or to reserve a pet friendly room.”
3) We try our level best to meet or exceed requests or expectations from our guest.
4) If a guest is unsatisfied with a Suite, we encourage them to speak with the Manager on Duty and he/she will be more than willing to move to a different Suite or address any problem that one might have come across. (There were no complaints filed with the front desk on any of the issues noted in this review).
5) Each unit does come with basic utensils and pots and pans to cook with, but if requested by a guest we will provide additional utensil or pots and pans as need.
6) We sincerely hope that this explanation is useful to any guest looking to book a Suite with our hotel. Please feel free to call us directly at the hotel (330-494-2233) for any further questions with making a booking.

America’s Best Value Inn & Suites Canton, Ohio: “Your Home Away from Home”

Reviewed August 8, 2011

We stayed here for a weekend. It has a kitchen, living room, bedroom and lots of closet space. Very spacious. It is close to several restaurants and stores so if we needed anything we didn't have to go far. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank belle82375
abvicanton1, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2011

Reviewed September 26, 2010

my wife and I were really supprised at the quality of service we recieved, we are already planing another trip to this location, we feel this location is at the top of our list of places we have stayed in our past..

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 19, 2008

This hotel is very good because of their huge suites and their friendly and excellent service. The suites contain a seperate bedroom, livingroom, and a kitchen, it was great when my family could sit out there and talk and I could go to sleep without distruption. My car even broke down and they provided me with excellent service because the manager called AAA for me. I know whenever I come back my first and last motel choice is Park Suites. I reccomend it to everyone.

• Check in / front desk