“Busy location -- hard to get in and out of hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Canton (Belden Village)

Holiday Inn Canton (Belden Village)
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Canton
Pickerington, Ohio
“Busy location -- hard to get in and out of hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Stayed at this Holiday Inn a few times while traveling for business in Canton. For the accommodations, I felt it was a bit pricey for the Canton area and needs some major updates -- carpeting, newer televisions, bedding, and overall decor. Also found their restaurant to be extremely slow in service and not well-staffed. Food was even pricer which is to be expected at a hotel but not in Canton when there are so many other good restaurants close by. Another thing, I did not like about the hotel was that it is extremely to enter and leave the facility. The traffic is so heavy in the evening that making a left turn out of the parking lot is nearly impossible unless someone is kind enough to let you out. This hotel doesn't offer anything for breakfast where many of the other local hotels offer FREE breakfast.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My dad and I had to attend a funeral there in Canton, I called to update my reservation and
the manager was very pleasing and patient with all my concerns, she handled everthing perfectly and I will recommend this nice property to everyone who is coming to Canton.
The lounge was fun the rooms clean and so much entertainment in the area. Courtesy shuttle to my grandson to Chuck E Cheeses. Trip couldn't have been any better!!!!!!

Cindi T.

Room Tip: Poolside I recommend.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
McDonald, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I just spent a wonderful weekend at
the Holiday Inn on 4520 Everhard Rd., N.W., Canton, OH.
The "WAGS" Organization, ( we collect Castiron cookware)
of which we belong to, held it's annual convention there this
past weekend. The staff at this Hotel is the best! Every single
one of them made you feel so welcome! The desk clerks,
the cleaning ladies, the waitresses, the ENTIRE staff at this
hotel did not have an unkind word. They couldn't have been more
accommodating. Everything was clean and nice, the rooms were
beautiful and the food was delicious!
Thank you for your great hospitality!

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor in a front room. I think a middle room on the first floor might have...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Lima, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

I came here for a CMA conference and stayed here because it was close. This is an A+ hotel, clean, friendly staff and the fresh potpourri scent smell was all through the hotel. I will always stay here when in town. You can't go wrong with this one. Stay and enjoy.

• Stayed October 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

From the outside, this hotel looks like a two story Holiday Inn relic from the '70s. The rooms, however, have been recently redone with modern decor and luxury bedding. The remodeled bathrooms are on the small side (a limitation of a '70s hotel), but looked nice and the shower worked well. Everyone on the staff, from the front desk to housekeeping, were very nice.

Great bed, flawless internet and polite staff make for a wonderful stay. We'll be back!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Bel Air, Md
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

We spent 2 nights in this hotel while attending the Buckeye Marble Show. The hotel is in a terrifc area; right off the highway, and surrounded by lots of shopping and chain type eateries.
The hotel was very clean with modern furnishings and comfortable rooms. In contrast to previous reviews, we did not find the halls hot or musty, the elevator worked well and we had a quiet nights sleep. We were however, up on the 3rd floor. We never once passed an employee who did not say hello! We used the hotel bar and restaurant as well. The food was ok; typical hotel type food (had a ruben sandwich, soup, salad etc). We wanted to order food in the bar, but it was nearing 9p and the band was starting...too noisy for a meal. A really sweet server named Tabby let us into the just closed dining room and took good care of us. In contrast, the bar server we started with pretty much ignored us. My one complaint is that we booked a room on the 1st floor, in a block of rooms reserved for show patrons but when we arrived we were told that all the first floor rooms were gone and that they do not guarantee the room reservation. Their rationale was that other show patrons arrived a day before us and they needed to sell the rooms..we were put on the 3rd floor away from our group. If we had a reservation why not put other show patrons on a different floor and keep the 1st floor room for us, as we had reserved it and booked way ahead? Other than that, the front desk staff was very nice and was helpful with printing out directions for us when we needed. All in all, it was a good weekend and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: The hallways are long and the elevators are far away, so if you can't walk too far easily, ask f...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Famontherun
Katy, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Stayed there for a conference in Canton. The hotel is old looking from the outside, but nice inside. I was worried based on the reviews I had read. Pleasantly surprised. Quiet 3 story hotel. The room is very clean!! The bed was the best I have slept in in a long time! The soda machines are very reasonable. Just a little frustrated every time I went to buy a water, ALL of the machines were ”sold out”. The hallways (very long hallways) are always hot, not sure why they cannot fix the AC in the halls. The only service negative, they offered to give me a wake up call. It never happened the four days I was there. Thank goodness I had my alarm on my phone. I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012