“Convenient and clean!”

Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Canton
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Convenient and clean!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Great location for a hotel close to the FB Hall of Fame; close to highway but tucked away. Good breakfast with hot & cold items. Our room was clean. Restaurants are a short drive from the hotel. Sufficient amenities for an overnight stay. FB H of F is a just a short distance away too.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
LQ6384GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Canton, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
I appreciate your time to share with us the experience of your trip to visit the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I am glad you enjoyed the convenience of our location along with the amenities our hotel has to offer.
Sandy Bradley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Canton, Ohio
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the La Quinta Inn & Suites in Canton, OH. The housekeeping staff does fantastic with keeping the room looking great and clean. The guy that takes care of breakfast is friendly and helpful. And, the front desk staff is Fantastic! Everyone from Brooke, James, and Andrew helped make my stay that much above and beyond anywhere else that I have stayed! I will definately be back to that hotel, and recommend them to everyone. They are great there! (Don't forget to sign up for the La Quinta Returns either).

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Chris G
Thank you Chris for your kind review and great comments on the staff. I am proud to here the wonderful service they provided to you. Hope you get the chance to visit us again soon.
Swansboro, NC
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I've stayed at this La Quinta several times and have always been exceptionally happy with the rooms, staff, the pet policy and especially the complete breakfast that was constantly attended to by the same employee each time. I have stayed at La Quinta hotels throughout the south and found each one to be great but the one in Canton on interstate 77 to us (me, my wife, dogs and parrots) the best.

Room Tip: The executive king rooms are super large and even though next to elevator no sound entered the room
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
I appreciate your time to write a review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and was able to travel with your pet. I hope you can stay with us again soon.
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great Hotel! My room wasn't ready so the upgraded me to a suite which was very clean. The staff also made the meeting room availabe for my use. Overall the staff was very friendly and accomodating. would recomend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time to submit your review. I am glad we could provide you with the service we strive to give each and every guest.
Canton, Ohio
Reviewed May 19, 2014

My stay at La Quinta was great , the staff is friendly, the rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, the location is great the hot tub and pool are the right temperature and very clean. The breakfast is amazing along with the guys who work it.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for you nice review. It was a pleasure to read. Hope to see you return.
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Wow !!....This was a wonderful experience. I could have stayed at a lot of other hotels in Canton but I'm so glad I stayed here. The staff is so amazing. They all work together as a team to ensure you have everything you could possibly need or want. Always cheerful, friendly and make it a point that you are happy.
From James at the desk to the room maids, they all have made my stay feel like home.
The rates are extremely reasonable offering safe, clean rooms and freebies like an indoor pool, hot tub. Free and well maintained breakfast buffet..YUM!
I can't wait to come back and stay again!!

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank R.C. S
Thank you for taking time to submit your review. I am glad to here of your experience and that you were happy with our hotel staff and amenities. Hope to see you back soon.