“All around GREAT Place--Highly recommend”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Canton
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Canton
Biloxi
“All around GREAT Place--Highly recommend”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Hotel was clean, shower was enjoyable, breakfast options were delicious, and the employees were excellent! Perfectly located 2 exits from the Football Hall of Fame, in a safe, comfortable part of town.

Night clerk James was extremely helpful with information regarding the area. The next morning Katie assisted me with finding a great local place to eat lunch (Lindsey's). Charlie maintained the breakfast area and offered a friendly start to the day!

I could not have been more pleased with my stay here!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

LQ6384GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Canton, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your visit to Canton and our hotel. I am glad James and Katie was able to assist you with your activities during your visit. Thank you for you comments on Charlie, he has been with the hotel for many years preparing breakfast with a smile ready at 6AM every morning. Thank you for your recommendation, hope to see you back to provide you with a clean comfortable room and friendly service.
Sandy Bradley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our suite was very clean and spacious (2 room and 2 bathroom). The staff was so friendly and helpful! The pool is large and very nice warm temperature. There was no pet fee and they have a nice pet area behind the hotel. We would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

LQ6384GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Canton, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for your kind review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your room and was able to bring along your pet. Hope to see you back when your in the area.
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for two night. Overall it was nice. Front desk was helpful. Except they messed up my stay. They checked me out the first night. Quick fix no big deal. But I traveled with a 10 month old that is crawling all over the place. Even though the carpet don't look dirty he knees and feet were black after he crawled. He is hands were also black. It was gross. They also did not have a pack and play or portable crib. Thank god I brought mine own.
If we come back we would stay elsewhere

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We do have pack and plays available on a first come first serve basis, I am sorry you were unable to get one.
Delaware, Ohio
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Great service, the front desk, the cleaning service, the cleanliness.......the beds and pillows are so comfy. Love this hotel!!!! Great value and great location. It is so close to so many restaurants and shopping. Everything that you could possibly want is within an mile of the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank katcarl1933
LQ6384GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Canton, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Wow, what can I say. You managed to say so much in just a few short sentences, I am impressed. Thank you for all you had to say. The staff and I are please to hear how much you appreciated our efforts to provide you with the kind of service we strive to provide to all our guest.
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I really liked the La Quinta Inn when I visited Canton Ohio last week. The free hot breakfast was amazing as it was much more than I was expecting with eggs, sausages, bacon, juices etc.
The location was perfect, only 5 minutes from the Hall of Fame (main purpose of my trip) and also close to many other activities and interstate roads. The room was clean, good air conditioning, shower had good water pressure and temperature control . The pool and hot tub were very nice. There was a business center with a pc to check the internet. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The hotel rate was an excellent value.

I must note that the hotel does accept dogs, which were never a problem and did not bother me at all, but something a traveler should be aware of. I think that they dogs are only allowed on certain floors.

I highly recommend staying at the La Quinta Inn if visiting Canton and the surrounding area!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking time to post your kind review. I appreciate your recommendations and for describing all you enjoyed at our property for the staff and I strive to provide our guest with such an experience. Yes, we do try to restrict pets to certain floors, thank you for pointing that our. Hope you get the chance to come back and visit us.