“Couldn't have asked for more!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Canton
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Canton
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed 1 night at La Quinta as we were going to the Pro Football Hall Of Fame and have nothing bad to say about it only good! As soon as we walked in James at the Front Desk was very friendly and helpful. Our room was small but had everything we needed and we received a good price. The staff were all very friendly as we walked past them. The breakfast had a variety of items and was always being refilled. Wound definitely stay here again if in the area!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor and it was very quiet!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
LQ6384GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Canton, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in the service we provide to our guest and James is thrilled to hear your compliments. Hope you enjoyed the trip to the Hall of Fame. Please stop back if you are back in the area.
Sandy Bradley

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Canton

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We just stayed at this hotel based on the last several reviews we read on Tripadvisor. I had checked a few sites for rates which looked to be $110-$125 per night whether I booked online or at the hotel. I called on the way Saturday evening (about 6 PM) and was told there was one room available...however, since it was the only room available the rate would be higher even with AAA. That was the first I had ever heard something like that. On my bill it showed an "override" charge for the night we paid the extra money, I can only assume somebody got a few extra bucks for charging us extra (complete guess but it looked awful fishy on the bill). The room was clean and overall no complaints but the extra room charge really got me - although I will admit, I could have picked another place to stay for less. On Saturday night the place was filled with baseball players and was quite loud - we travel in the winter with hockey teams and I wish all hotels would tell arriving guests that there are sports teams staying - because if anyone is expecting a quiet night they will be sorely disappointed. The place was pretty loud until midnight which wasn't overall that big of a deal but the hotel didn't do much to quiet anyone down even though we were on the first floor and I would have to guess whomever was at the front desk must have been able to hear all the babble. On the second night the folks across from us had a dog and we had to call the front desk to get them to quiet it down because they apparently figured everyone wanted to listen to their dogs bark for an hour. Didn't dig into their free breakfast due to our schedule but the place is overall a nice place to stay. If I were to stay in Canton again I would probably stay elsewhere just to see a different area of town but overall the La Quinta was nice. The cleaning staff was excellent as we tried getting into the back door and our keys somehow got deprogrammed - they ran them to the front desk & brought back replacements after letting us into the room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Phil A
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We stayed in a one bedroom suite for one week. The room was always clean, the staff very friendly, and the breakfast was great. We had stayed in another hotel that provided suites in the past when visiting Canton, but LaQuinta is far superior. We will be back!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed May 24, 2013

This place is pet friendly. The bed is incredible, and the tub was clean and the water was hot. The shower head had about 10 settings and after packing all day and driving for several hours, I tried out all of them. This place was worth every penny. The breakfast was great and they even had complimentary bananas and apples available 24 hrs a day. They even slid a complimentary USA today unser the door. So glad we stopped here.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Hotel is located in great spot for shopping, eating etc. Got 2 rooms thru hotwire for a great price and was doubly rewarded with a great hotel and stay. Rooms very nice. Would recommend for families traveling to or thru Canton.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed in the La Quinta Inn & Suites this weekend while visitinghis father, in the Canton area. This was our second stay. Both times, the front desk staff was friendly, helpful and eager to answer questions. The room was clean, neat and most of all quiet, which provided for a good night's slwwp. Will stay there again when in Canton, Ohio!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from an elevator for a little more quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family