All reviews fire pit healthy options full size refrigerator great hotel football team an extended stay modern decor rooms are spacious staff was very friendly kitchen area breakfast bar stayed one night sofa bed morning breakfast restaurants and shopping home away from home other hotels
Reviewed July 18, 2017

Clean rooms, courteous staff and nice location of the hotel. Restaurants within minutes and multiple shops within minutes of hotel. Beds sleep great and rooms are spacious. Laundry is onsite and inexpensive to use. indoor pool only, wished they had a hot tub. Breakfast is nice in the mornings, a variety of options.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Jolese R, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Canton, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed July 11, 2017

From the moment we walked in we were greeted with friendly faces and from there the hotel was clean and bright and fresh. The room a/c's were set to a freezing 65 degrees, but other than that everything was perfect.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Jolese R, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Canton, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2017

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved this hotel! Staff very nice and helpful. The rooms were beautiful and clean! Loved the decor of the hotel. Breakfast was good, really liked the prepackaged omelets!

The ONLY negative comment is that this hotel sits behind a Hampton Inn...the sign for this hotel sits in front of the Hampton and the poor front desk guy at the Hampton (very friendly) walked outside with me to point the driveway to the hotel. May I suggest moving your sign.

But we really enjoyed your hotel!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Clean, well equipped ,friendly great value,loved the saline pool .breakfast was good .Enjoyed having the coffee 24/7 . Very safe and secure .Staff was always available. Housekeeping was done well and we truly enjoyed our time

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Jolese R, Owner at Home2 Suites by Hilton Canton, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2017

Reviewed July 8, 2017

Room was spacious and clean! Wonderful breakfast food, friendly staff even a fire pit outside! Would highly recommend staying here!! We stayed 3 nights here for a softball tournament. Shopping areas close by.

Room tip: We stayed in 301. Was quiet but very close to elevator and ice machine.
Trip type: Traveled with family