All reviewsfull kitchenone nightstocked kitchenpots pansihg membersized refrigeratorfront desklaundry facilitiesexcellent facilitypower outletsgreat place to staylast stopliving roomfire pitbreakfast includedhome away from homestores and restaurants
Reviewed June 8, 2016 via mobile

This hotel feels new, in a great location, close to restaurants and other things. Located next to a health food store and restaurants. Fitness center is pretty big and with working equipment. Great staff as well. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Staybridge Suites Canton, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2016

Maurice,
Thank you so much for your kind review of your recent stay. We are so glad to hear that the service you experienced, as well as our location, were to your satisfaction. Should you happen to travel to the area once more, we would be more than happy to host you again!

Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

Great location. Staff very friendly. Our room was upgraded as a IHG member. We received a 2 bedroom suite. It was absolutely gorgeous. Full size kitchen with dishes if you wanted to cook (although we did not). Nice sitting area and both bedrooms with en-suite in each one. Nice outdoor area for sitting and a fire pit which many enjoyed in the evening. Came back k to our room and popcorn was there for us to enjoy. Great breakfast to get started in morning before we left on our way. Would definitely recommend this location. Great shopping close by. I would stay here again if going by....I don't want to leave :)

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear ThurstyTraveller,
Thank you for your outstanding review of your stay! Feedback from IHG members such as yourself are vital to our operations. Furthermore, we are so very happy to know that your stay was a memorable one. We hope that we may get a chance to host you again in the future!

Best regards,

Reviewed June 2, 2016

I took my wife for a short getaway for our Anniversary in April. As soon as we walked in the door of our suite she looked at me and said "Let's stay an extra night". It was a wonderful King suite with a full kitchen. I have stayed in $500 rooms that were not half as sharp as this $130 room.They serve dinner meals Mon - Wed and breakfast daily. The pool was very nice and they have good exercise equipment as well. On Tuesday night they had a lovely lady singing in the common area. All the staff were top notch. Would love to do this again.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple

Jayhender,
Thank you kindly for your five-star review of your recent stay with us. We are so happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed our rooms enough to add an additional night! We hope that we may get the chance to host you and yours once again if you find yourself in Canton again!

Reviewed May 23, 2016

This is a new property. And one of the best hotels i have ever stayed in. Huge sitting area and new up to date kitchen. Large closets, great staff and very clean hotel. Separate bedroom and up to date electrics connections. I found my new place to stay when in Canton area.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Staybridge Suites Canton, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2016

Parfectgolf,
Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay. We are so pleased to hear that your time with us was to your liking. We look forward to your next visit and hope it is as lovely as your last!

Reviewed May 14, 2016

The Staybridge Suites Canton is exactly how a hotel should be run. From the front desk staff, to the attention to detail in the room, to the breakfast crew, this hotel should serve as a model for how future properties within the IHG chain are operated. To the hotel owners/management team: nice work.

Reasons why I loved my stay:
- The staff member checking my wife and I in took a call in the middle of checking us in... after he asked us for permission. Courteous, respectful, and aware.
- The rooms were gloriously clean, and well organized.
- Small details, like having a bag of popcorn in case you had some late night munchies, makes a guest smile.
- Did I mention how clean the property was?
- Breakfast had many options. The staff working was so great about keeping things clean.
- I did not sample their evening meals, but I saw the menu and it changes daily!

I 100% recommend this property if your travels happen to take you to this area. Top notch.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Staybridge Suites Canton, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2016

Dear JasonArroyo,
We can't thank you enough for the incredible review you have left us. Hearing that the smaller details of what we do has made your time with us a memorable one is beyond thrilling. Making our guests happy is our ultimate priority, and it is so fantastic to know that our goals are being well met. Should you ever travel back our way again, we would love to host you and your wife once again!