“Went for breakfast.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout, Waitstaff
Uniontown, Ohio
“Went for breakfast.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

I went for breakfast and had pancakes and bacon. Food was average. Service was warm and friendly. Would consider going back if i didn't have so many other places on my list i wanted to try. Drove by this place for years and one day asked myself "Why have I never been here?"

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

North Canton
“Beyesly's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

Nice little diner in the middle of North Canton, the food is good and the prices are very reasonable.

canton ohio
“Friendly atmosphere, great breakfast and lunch, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2012

This is a great little family owned restaurant in North Canton, OH. The owners are extremely personable and have been at it for many years. They serve a wonderful breakfast and lunch. The service has always been terrific and equally warm and friendly. I would highly recommend Beyesly's . Ever had Greek gyro meat with your eggs and home fries? You can get it here. I agree with former reviewer about the rice pudding. It's homemade and it is the best I've ever eaten. Save room for it.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank thyme2eat
United States
“The food is good but.......”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2011

We have eaten at this small family owned restaurant several times. Their food is good, however, their service leaves something to be desired. They usually leave the check right when they bring the food and aren't keen on coming back to see if you need anything (gosh forbid you need an extra napkin.)

We chose not to come back after our last visit. We were there on a weekday around one and it took absolutely forever for our food to come. The place was not even that crowded. We didn't understand what was taking so long since there were only three of us and we all ordered the same thing (gyros.) We had finished our sodas by the time the food finally arrived and I asked for a refill. The waitress took my glass without saying a word and brought it back a little under half full. She slapped it on the table and said, "If I refill your whole glass, I'm gonna have to charge you for another soda because we don't do refills here anymore." Umm...a little weird. She could have said that when I asked and before she took my glass. I told her I would have paid for a refill or just got a water but she continued to rant about how much soda costs the restaurant and they just can't be giving away refills anymore...yada yada yada. I mean she literally kept going on about costs related to soda and I just sat there silent and waited for her to leave the table. Completely rude. All she simply had to say before taking my drink was, "we now charge for refills, would you still like one?" I didn't need a spiel about how much pop costs them.

It's not like your missing out on much; there are other places that serve just as good as food with friendlier (and less weird) service.

• Visited September 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Great Greek!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2011

I found this thru tripadvisor and I am grateful I did. I had the gyro plate and it was excellent. Comfortable atmosphere.

• 4 of 5 bubbles