“Another great referral from Tripadvisor”
Review of Mulligan's Restaurant & Pub - CLOSED

Mulligan's Restaurant & Pub
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: One of a kind Irish/English Pub style restaurant. Known especially for our ribs, prime rib, and french onion soup. Locally owned and operated for 37 years, and it will remain locally owned and operated when we re-open in April 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This Irish pub style Rest/pub lived up to expectations. My wife and I are on a road trip and stopped in Canton to visit the Football Hall of Fame. We went to Mulligans for dinner and we were more than pleased. I had the grilled Cajun Tuna Steak and my wife had a Ribeye. They were cooked just as requested. Waiter suggested the special house horseradish sauce, and we loved it on both. The servings were very ample. By the way if you go to Mulligans ask for Tony. He is an outstanding waiter-kind of a throwback to days gone by.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

enjoyed our experience. The food was very good. Had one of their dinner specials which was very good. We came across the place by accident as it was right across the street from our hotel, but was happy we did. We sat at the bar and had friendly bar staff and enjoyed the other friendly patrons.

1  Thank Diane Z
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I just love the decor and atmosphere. The mushroom appetizers are to die for onion rings too. The steaks are fantastic. Pork chops are great.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

There are a LOT of places to eat in Canton. I would skip this place. The hostess was surly and unprofessional. We felt very unwelcomed by her our entire visit(she was glaring at people when she wasn't fixing her hair in the mirror or playing on her cell phone. I'm not kidding. i've never seen anyone look so annoyed) It took SO long to get acknowledged and get some water, that we almost left. The waitstaff were bickering A LOT right where we could here them. I ordered a small steak which said it came with cottage cheese and fresh fruit. See photo- it was half a canned peach on cottage cheese- not in a bowl, but the cottage cheese was just globed on the plate, which ran all over into my steak. Waitress was not very pleasant. not sure how this place stays in business. Too bad I can't take a mulligan on going here.

4  Thank flippyWisconsin
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Visiting the from North Carolina, we stopped at Mulligans in Canton Ohio after our visit to the Football Hall of Fame. We saw the small restaurant sign on I77 and decided to try it due to the name.

We arrived after 8pm on Friday Aug 16th. The place was crowded, but we got a table and drinks. Water and soft drinks came in those big challis type glasses. The teenager liked it. We ordered both reg and turkey Reubens plus lobster bisque and lobster cocktails. Everyone enjoyed their food! Prices very reasonable for the amount of food. We also purchased two t-shirts. Waitress was Shelley. If we were local, we would be back!