“Overpriced for what you order” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mulligan's

Mulligan's
Ranked #13 of 327 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Philadelphia, Ohio
“Overpriced for what you order”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Over the years have been here numerous times. We always loved their beer batter cod. When we opened the menu it was 16.99!!!. In this area you can get this for 8.99-10.99. But we had already waited 25 min. for a table. Our coleslaw came 20 min. later and the fish another 20 min. The topper was our fish was dry and tasteless. What's happened here? My wife had coffee and never offered a refill. Can't blame the server she was running the whole time we were there. Understaffed and overpriced.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Perry, Michigan, United States
“Nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

Our dining experience was a good one however plan on waiting for your meal a little longer on Saturday nights!

Visited February 2012
Canton
“Not as good as it used to be.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food & service used to be very good. However, the last few times here I've been disappointed. The food was just so-so and the service...well...sucked. The last visit was to take my dad for his birthday, he'd never been there & luckily his food was okay, but I did not get what I ordered and by the time I did finally get what I ordered everyone else was finished eating and I took my meal home in a to go box. No apology or offer to reduce the bill - nothing! I was not impressed. Doubt if we'll be going back there anytime soon.

Visited July 2012
Pickerington, Ohio
“Good Irish Pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have visited this restaurant often while in the Canton area for business. It is a nice Irish pub with an old World Charm. It is much different than the other typical restaurant chains within the area. The service is sometimes lacking but the food is very good. One of my favorites is the lobster bisque that is reasonably priced at $6.99. They also offer steak, prime rib, shrimp, deep fried fish and some other pub items. Dinner prices are a little high for the area but the quality of food and atmosphere are worth it.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Louisville, Ohio
“Birthday Party for 9”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I hosted a birthday party for 9 at Mulligans this past Saturday. Our server Lance was a gem. Took the cake from me when we entered the door. All the food ordered was good and none of the party goers wanted for anything. After we ate they cleared the table and brought the cake with lit candles without hesitation. I might add this party was for a 14 year old. It was all good

• Visited November 2012