“EVERYONE IS IRISH AT MULLIGANS”
Review of Mulligan's

Mulligan's
Ranked #19 of 335 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Spent a few days in Canton Ohio at the Holiday Inn on company training classes and around 6:00 at night you are.prettu hungry and ready to eat a horse.
One of the shuttle bus drivers voluntered to take us to Mulligans Steakhouse about 10 minutes from the hotel.
We arrived and were immediately greeted and seated at a cozy booth made of dark cherry stained wood.
The decor is just wonderfull,warm and cozy with just enough light and colorful stained glass windows at every booth.
There are also round tables and chairs and 2 extra large private rooms with fireplace.
The waitress was busy with 4 other tables but still managed to give us great service and a wonderful smile. The food was great and served warm.
The New York Steak was one of the best with a plate full of fries and hot buttered bread.
We enjoyed ourselves and had a great time.Would definitely go there again anytime.

There are newer reviews for Mulligan's

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Well this restaurant is one of those that has passed it's hey day. It is family owned and has been around for some time. Though I think they need to do some menu changes and so forth. I love the old feel of it, though in the day it is so dark. The food variety is pretty weak and overprices. Though the prime rib is out of this world.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I went with a group on Friday and the host person seemed put out that we didn't make reservations in advance, but found us an open large table. Service was otherwise good. No-one seemed to love or hate their food and found it pretty average. I was a tad disappointed that the veg steak sandwich was really a veggie burger with fried onions. There was nothing wrong with the veggie burger, but I don't understand why it wasn't labeled a veggie burger with fried onions on the menu. I might have ordered something different had I known in advance.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We ordered rib eye steals. They were perfectly grilled, then it seems they finished them in the oven. They seemed like they were roasted to finish them off. We were surprised that the baked potato only came with butter & sour cream instead of also coming with bacon, cheese, and chives. Nonetheless, they were delicious. My son ordered a shrimp pasta dish that tasted very nutty. He didn't like it at all. Maybe it was our fault, maybe that's how it was suppose to taste, but we didn't like it. I tasted it and my son was right.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We picked Mulligans because we had guests visiting from out of town and they knew where it was located. We waited so long for a waitress that we had to finally ask if we had one!. Then the food was just kind of gross. Way too greasy. Now I will say that I got prime rib and it was good. But that was about all that was good.

1  Thank Suzanne U