“Great food”

Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Copley, Ohio
“Great food”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Went here for my birthday during First Friday weekend for the first time. I've walked by this place several time before and always say I want to try their pizza and was so happy I finally did. My friends and I had a wonderful time. I made a reservation for a large group so we were back in the party area. They had live music that night but we decided to listen to throw-back songs on the jukebox which was fine because we were the only group in the party area. We got fried calamari as an appetizer and it was good. My boyfriend and I decided to share a small pizza because if we didn't finish what we got, we couldn't take a doggy bag because we took a taxi and were going bar hopping afterwards. A small pizza was plenty for 2 people to share. Some of my friends got the personal pizza and I almost wish we had just gotten that because that was a good size also. The pizza was delicious and I know that I will be coming back again and also ordering carry-out occasionally.

FYI- The pizza is not the greasy kind of pizza- it's more of that dry, but delicious type of crust which is the kind I like. Also, the cheese was amazing and I enjoyed the sauce too!! They do have a chicago style pizza on the menu so if you like the greasy kind of pizza, that might be more up your alley.

Thanks to the servers for giving us great service, promptly filling our drinks, and dealing with our volume level rising as we began to feel the effects of alcohol. They also brought me out a piece of cheesecake with chocolate drizzle for my birthday and it was delicious! :o)

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Katie S

Been to Napoli Italian Eatery? Share your experiences!