“Always good”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Never had a bad meal at A1!! I've recommended this establishment to many of my friends. I can't wait to return back!!

1  Thank Chris M

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We celebrated a group birthday party at A1 Japan Steakhouse this year and it was amazing! Great sushi, delicious hibachi, amazing drinks, and fantastic atmosphere!

2  Thank BluEyesShell
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

A little loud but well worth the noise for the Best Value lunch in all of Stark County. hibachi lunch $8.00 and they serve you a real steak. sushi is also a great value for lunch, made fresh when you order it. restaurant and bathrooms were very clean and the staff very friendly.

1  Thank Jenjer97
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

We are glad they have call ahead/reservations. The hibachi chefs always keep everyone entertained and well fed. The manager is always around to check on service. And who can't turn down sake, except when we do not have a designated driver.

1  Thank CPatterso
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Just had a great meal again at A1. I have eaten at A1 numerous times and have never had a bad meal. We usually get the edaname to start. My only recommendation is they don't salt them enough but they are still good. We usually get the filet and chicken hibachi and it is always good. We also get different Sushi and it is always good. I recommend getting the Boston roll. Entertainment is good. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Tom M