“Nice Place”

Asian Garden
Ranked #128 of 348 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Found this place by reading trip advisor. The previous writers were correct, this is a good little asian restaurant off the beaten path. The hot and sour soup was excellent as was the kung pao shrimp. The staff is attentive and always checking for refills. Definite place to try if going through Canton.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Three of us ate here on a Tuesday night. The service was perfect, the food very good indeed and it was nice to be able to see the chaef working virtually in front of us.

1  Thank David M
Reviewed April 8, 2013

WOW this was such a great meal I could not believe it, made fresh and just the way you want it supper hot and sour soup

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

I have been eating at Asian Garden for so long, all I have to tell the sweet lady who answers the phone is my last name and she knows exactly what I am about to order. I have only ever ordered off their Thai menu (Spicy Peanut Chicken every time baby, it is unreal) however they also have Chinese and Vietnamese dishes. The cheese wonton appetizer is great, as are their egg rolls. The red sauce you get with the egg rolls is fabulous. I think most Chinese/Asian restaurants taste the same : boring with too much salt. And hot mustard in a packet?? Um, no thanks. Asian Garden is the real deal. Asian Garden's dishes have great flavor, I also would drive 45 minutes to eat there if I had to. Fortunately it is only 5 for me! Do yourself a favor and give Asian Garden a try! (The location in Perry Township isn't great, please don't let that deter you! The inside recently got a makeover, it's pretty cute inside.)

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

This is hands down the best Asian food! The atmosphere is great to accompany delicious food. The owners are always on site and provide great service. They are always consistent! It is a little pricier than their competition but it is more than worth the price! We absolutely LOVE the Cheese Wontons. They are the only ones in the area that offer them.