Red Roof Inn - Canton(Canton)(Great Value!)
$59
$99
$89
Fairfield Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Canton(Canton)(Great Value!)
$76
$112
$102
Comfort Inn - Hall of Fame(Canton)(Great Value!)
$96
$85
Quality Inn Hall of Fame(Canton)(Great Value!)
$92
$76
La Quinta Inn & Suites Canton(Canton)(Great Value!)
$92
$89
La Quinta
$129
$116
Residence Inn
$129
All reviewswhirlpool suiteroom was cleanhall of famequeen bedwafflesindoor poolgreat pricecontinental breakfastnice breakfastfitness centereasy accessstaff was very friendlythe breakfast areanealkitchenettecouponhighway
Reviewed August 5, 2009

Many problems from the start. Very unprofessional employees, house keeping using profanity. Many problems with rooms, i.e., we had more than one room booked (21) and the staff kept changing room numbers on us, (smoking & non smoking), very dirty rooms, problem with water and drainage in the tub, broken windows. Staff confused when asked questions about room or things going on around the area. Would not stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
4991011, GM at Ramada by Wyndham Canton/Hall of Fame, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2010

Every effort has been made to update and train staff. Our employees are willing and happy to assist all guests. Windows will be address when the weather is better. It is possible that at the time of check-in (unknown) the desk staff was not sure which rooms were ready to rent and which ones were still being cleaned. Communication between housekeeping and the front desk has been improved and corrected. Thanks for the comments.

Reviewed June 28, 2009

We got a complimentary stay and decided to upgrade to a whirlpool room . The bad , neither remote worked , the hair dryer starting to smoke when using it , the bathroom was a complete filth of urine and other bodily fluids , the handle to the whirlpool was half torn off and there was used bar of soap on top of the shower . Yuck!! Do not stay in room 126 , we got moved to room 127 and the room was much nicer , we were also promised another cerficate for a stay which the joke of a manager declined after not returning our calls , yeah we had to contact him . The good , the new room was nice and one of the front desk employees was polite , That's it . The place is a joke .

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
4991011, manager at Ramada by Wyndham Canton/Hall of Fame, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2010

Thank you for your comments This room was won from Fox and Hound. Every effort was made to accommodate and rooms were changed from the origianl. We realize that the first room was not up to par, but the next one was and because of that, there would be no reason to offer an additional free night. We do strive to correct any and all problems as soon as they are reported.

Reviewed March 25, 2009

We recently stayed at the Quality Inn and came away with the impression the hotel is just average. Our biggest complaints were the shower and the bedding. The showers were obviously not designed for anyone over 5'0 while the pillows and bedding were flat and saggy.

Overall this hotel is average and acceptable for an overnight stay, but not for any significant length of time.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple

All bedding is required and approved by our franchise. It is replace as needed and that occurs regularly. Most of our guests like the newer bedding and are actually stealing the pillows.

Reviewed June 25, 2008

I read the last review and assumed all water main breaks must be taken care of by this time, but I was wrong. There is still a water leak by the elevator. When we checked in we could not use the pool since they need a filter, so my son was dissappointed. I am not too happy and wished I would have chosen a different hotel.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank CathyfromFonduLac
RamadaHallofFame, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Canton/Hall of Fame, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

I recently completed my first year as GM at this property which is now Ramada. It is being operated under a new Management Company. We are planning more upgrades as we move forward toward another new year. I am sorry your stay was a disappointing one. I would like to invite you to stay with us again and let my all new staff convince you we are on the right track.Please call me personally and book your visit.

Reviewed November 25, 2007

We travel to North Canton every year to visit family and while we use to stay in Hamptons always, the price for Hamtons have started to get crazy so we decided to try out the Quality Inn since it was $ 75 a night vs the Hampton $ 135 a night - AND it had a indoor pool.

What we found is that the facilities were adequate and the room was quite large - had (2) queen size beds with a half wall in between the beds AND had a kitchenette area with a fridge / microwave / sink / table. Pool was fine - not perfectly clear water but decent and again plenty of space. Lobby is large and during the week they serve up free pop and up to 2 mixed drinks during the manager reception at night. Breakfast has a limited selection, however they did have something hot every day. Sometimes this breakfast was good - bisuits and gravy very good - and sometimes was so so - slightly warm egg patties with heated pre-cooked bacon.

Biggest issue was the hallways. When we arrived we noticed that part of the carpet in the halls had been torn up and there was a musty / mildewy smell (this wasn't in the room / just in the halls). When I inquired I was told they had had a water main break on the 2nd floor near the elevator the week before. They stated they are working to get the carpet replaced, however do have a concern about any of the rooms which are near the elevator area. Hopefully they will do a good job and get everything repaired, however before we will stay again at this hotel I will want to make sure that everything is fixed (and I would also recommend asking for a room on the 2nd or 3rd floor and away from the elevator.

Beyond this, I would say this hotel is not on the same level as a Hampton, however it is decent and with the little extras it is definately a good value.

Final note - while this is called the "Airport" location - it is not near the airport. It is right near the large indoor mall.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

On September 4, 2012, I completed my first year as GM at this property which is now Ramada. It is being operated under a new Management Company. We are planning more upgrades as we move forward toward another new year. I am sorry your stay was a disappointing one. I would like to invite you to stay with us again and let my all new staff convince you we are on the right track.Please call me personally and book your visit