“ramada inn hall of fame”

Ramada Canton/Hall of Fame
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Canton
CECIL
“ramada inn hall of fame”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

my wife and i stayed here. we were visiting the pro football hall of fame. the accomodations were very clean and to our liking.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaHallofFame, General Manager at Ramada Canton/Hall of Fame, responded to this review, October 1, 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
SIOUX FALLS
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Facility was fine with a few exceptions. The fitness room was a joke. It consisted of an empty room with an old stair climber sitting in one end. The rest of the fitness equipment appeared to have been removed and not replaced. Breakfast was OK with the scrambled eggs and sausage being very sub-standard.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

I want to apologize for your less than satisfactory stay at our hotel. It is our goal to make sure every guest is happy when they leave and in this case we did not. Your comments are well received and will be discussed in our next staff meeting. We have taken out our old equipment and new pieces were added on Sept 27. We would like for you to visit us again soon to review our new equipment. I again want to apologize and hope you will give us another chance to regain your trust .
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed September 29, 2012

The good: good price for a room. Staff very willing to switch your room based on preferences. We started out with two rooms that were far away on the 3rd floor, and only had one bed and a pull out couch. With 3 young kids and grandparents, that wasn't going to work for us. Staff switched us to 1st floor rooms closer together with more space, 2 beds + pull out sofa. Pool area is decent.Rooms well equipped: fridge/freezer, microwave, toiletries, hairdryer, flat screen TVs, coffee maker. Rooms very clean with newer appearing furniture, fixtures and bedding.The bad: cat pee smell at the side entrance. Not sure what that's all about. No room service or restaurant (though area is readily accessible to every level of dining experience imaginable),no room service, very limited convenience items you can purchase at front desk (frozen dinners and bud beer). The ugly: 'fitness room' = 3 machines (stair climber, treadmill, and stationary bike) with TV (no remote or way to change channel) - stuck on ESPN. Because everyone loves sports, right? Not me. Still overall, well worth the price paid for one night.

Room Tip: If you're just looking for an inexpensive, clean, safe place to stay that's really close to...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
I want to thank you for your compliments. It is our goal to make sure every guest is happy when they leave and in this case I am glad to see we succeeded. Your compliments are well received and will be shared in our next staff meeting. Since your stay we have added our new fitness equipment. When your travel plans bring you back to Canton, I know you will enjoy that improvement. Thank you again and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
RED BLUFF
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We have stayed here many times in the past while in Canton, and we always find the hotel clean and inviting.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

I want to thank you for your compliments. It is our goal to make sure every guest is happy when they leave and in this case I am glad to see we succeeded. Your compliments are well received and will be shared in our next staff meeting. Thank you again and let us know if we can be of any further assistance. We look forward to your next visit!!
COSTA MESA
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I ended up with this hotel by using Hotwire. I would say that for the price, this hotel is an excellent value. Though the decor is dated, the rooms and batchrooms were clean with all the proper conveniences. The staff was friendly and accommodating, A very nice breakfast is provided.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaHallofFame, General Manager at Ramada Canton/Hall of Fame, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
I want to thank you for your compliments. It is our goal to make sure every guest is happy when they leave and in this case I am glad to see we succeeded. Your compliments are well received and will be discussed in our next staff meeting. Thank you again and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
Grove City, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 26, 2012

VERY nice lobby, friendly desk clerk, the vending options horrible, the "uni-mart" selections, average at best , but of course overpriced, which is expected though. room set-up was actually really cool, little kitchen-ette, very nice , pullout couch, wall dividing the sleeping area, and bathroom all very nice, and actually shocked me, this was my first stay at this property. Shower head is literally 4 ft high, which is bizzare, im barely 6 ft tall, averge sized man,..then of course the typical 2-3 star hotel "smell",in the room and the hallway, musty, and or disenfect smell, overall not a bad place, but for the money , on a Sunday night to boot, WAY to much, 90 dollars, i could have and will stay either in downtown Cleveland for that price, if it was a thurs,fri, sat night stay , then not a problem, but 90 bucks for a 2 star Ramada,on a Sunday night, in a town where theres NOTHING possibly "going on", just wont bring me back, and i travel every Sun/monday to this area, thanks in adavnce, and this is my 100% honest review

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

I want to thank you for your compliments. It is our goal to make sure every guest is happy when they leave and in this case I am glad to see we succeeded. Your compliments as well as the negatives are well received and will be discussed in our next staff meeting. Perhaps you will call me personally to make your next reservation. I will see that all of your concerns are addressed so that you leave as a satisfied guest! Thank you again and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
MEDINAH
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I travel for business and I must say the beds at Ramada were wonderful. The food could use improving but overrall it was a wonderful stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

1 Thank DEBRA L
I want to thank you for your compliments. It is our goal to make sure every guest is happy when they leave and in this case I am glad to see we succeeded. Your compliments are well received and will be discussed in our next staff meeting. We receive many positive comments on our bedding. Thank you again and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.