Red Roof Inn - Canton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Canton(North Canton)
Great 4.5/5
SpringHill Suites Canton(North Canton)
Excellent 5/5
Good 3.5/5
Excellent 5/5
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskplace to staywork spacecheap placegreat pricepro football hall of famegreat customer servicestaff was very friendlysuzannerrimotelredicardpethousekeeperhousekeepingcleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 10, 2014

stayed here on our way back from Michigan, when we decided to stop at the NFL Hall of Fame. Room was clean and comfortable, and very quiet. if ever back in the area, this would be our first choice if available.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Vanessa G, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Canton, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time and completing a Trip Advisor for our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to enjoy one of Canton's main attractions The Football Hall of Fame. I will be sure to pass alone your review with the rest of my staff. I know that they enjoy hearing about how our guest's stay was. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you into Canton, Ohio.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Was there for the Football Hall of Fame weekend. There were only 2 towels per room, even when 4 people were staying in the rooms. When asked for more towels we were told there were no more available and there were many rooms requesting more than 2. All were told the same thing. Used soap, shampoo and hair shavings were in the shower when we checked in. Also hair on the back of the toilet seat. They charged $225.00 per night for that weekend. Ridicules!! The staff was very nice but not much they could do.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Vanessa G, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Canton, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a response. I am sorry to hear that you had any troubles with your stay here with us in Canton. Thank you for brining these issues to my attention so that I may address them with my staff so that this does not happen again. I hope that they next time your travels bring you to Canton, Ohio that you will give us another chance to prove that we can do better. Thank you again.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I had to come to Canton to be with my daughter during some surgery. I was ready to sleep in a real bed after two nights on her Futon.
The hotel is near her house, and was very convenient as a place to stash my bags and get a good night's sleep in a real bed.
The bed was very comfortable. I had a 'Standard' room - not much in the way of amenities (no fridge, microwave, etc) but a quiet place to sleep and relax.
The room clerks were quick in processing me in and out. The room was clean with no funky smells.
I had a ground floor room with quick access to my car.
There are a couple of restaurants (Bob Evans and Chick-Fil-A) adjacent to the property so you can stretch your legs while going to get a meal.
There are also a number of shopping centers near by if you want to pickup anything.

Room Tip: The 'Standard' rooms don't have many amenities. The sign on the desk suggests you upgrade to a 'Superior' room for a bigger desk, microwave etc. A good suggestion if you are planning on spending more than one night. When booking through hotels.com the prices for both classes were the same on nights when there aren't Hall of Fame pricing.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Vanessa G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Canton, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time and completing a Trip Advisor review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Yes our Standard Kings do not have all the amenities as some of our other rooms. I hope all went well with your daughter and I am glad we could provide you with a comfortable bed to rest in.

Thank you again.

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Last night I stayed at this Red Roof, where the rooms were the upgraded NextGen funishings. This one is much nicer having wood floors fridges microwaves flat screen TV and except for the fact that our room was not ready when we arrived at 8 pm was a pleasant experoence. I would stay here again if my travels take me to the Canton area.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time and completing a review for my hotel. I will be sure to pass along your commits with the rest of my staff. I am sorry to hear that your room was not ready for you at 8pm. I will be sure to address that with my staff so it does not happen again. Thank you again for taking the time to complete this review.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

The desk clerk was very cordial and friendly. Room was clean and neat. They do need some upgrades like new paint but overall the amenities were good. Even though it is a pet friendly hotel, you could not tell. No noises or weird smells. Easy on and off the main road to travel to various attractions.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Vanessa G, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Canton, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay here at the Canton Red Roof Inn. We all enjoy hearing nice comments about how people had a good time while they traveled. I will be sure to pass along your comments with the rest of my staff. I hope that the next time your travels lead you away from home that you will choose to stay here with us again.