All reviewsfront deskbelden villagehot tubshopping and restaurantsexcellent staywould stay againsuitepet
Reviewed January 10, 2016

We had the one bed single room and it was basically a studio apartment, with a 2-burner range, full sized fridge and freezer, microwave, cookware, etc. Lovely granite counters in the bathroom, warm rust tones in the paint, wood cabinets, huge sectional sofa, comfy bed, large TV on a swivel stand.....and the nicest, most helpful staff on top of that. The front desk clerk called a few minutes after we got in to make sure we were satisfied with the room. Also, it cost us only $99 since this is "off-season". Amazing. There is a fireplace in the eating area and the whole facility is really clean. Only a few brown spots: the hot tub was out of order, and the free breakfast featured the expected processed scrambled eggs, limp, pale home fries and gristly, odd-tasting sausage patties. The coffee was bitter too. There are lots of good restaurants in the area, so no worries. Overall, a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Off season is Christmas through first week of February. Call ahead to verify.
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy W
Reviewed September 17, 2015

Great hotel location... Off of Everhard Rd near Belden Village Mall/ Restaurants, The Strip, and Football Half of Fame. Very clean/ modern. The service was amazing. Lydia at the front desk took great care of our group even after a slight inconvenience which ended up much better in our favor. She even decorated the rooms for my birthday. I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone and stay next time I'm passing through.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 16, 2015

I come to Canton on business three to four times a year. I don't even bother checking out other hotels. The Residence Inn is a great place to stay especially if you are going to be away from home for a few nights. I always choose the 1 bedroom, 2 room suite when I stay. It's always clean, comfortable and the staff are all very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2015 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Clean, large rooms. Very extensive breakfast- hot food just ok. Nice breakfast room. BBQ area available for guests. Wifi did not work well. Small pool and hot tub. Staff very nice and accommodating. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2015

This is a well run Residence Inn. The staff was friendly, room clean and location was jut right. It was a little challenge to find, but once you got used to the path, it was no problem. I woudl recommend staying here when in town, even during large events like the Football Hall of Fame week.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business