“Remade, Remodeled, Renewed”

Pro Football Hall of Fame
Ranked #2 of 27 things to do in Canton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Visit the Pro Football Hall of Fame and create unforgettable family memories. Teach your kids about the Legends of the Game in the historic Bronzed Bust Gallery. Make the call in our interactive replay booth. Take a family photo next to the iconic Lombardi Trophy. Witness the Super Bowl like never before in our Super Bowl 52 Theater and see the full collection of all 52 Super Bowl rings. Experience two of our latest attractions: A Game for Life, an immersive holographic theater experience for the entire family and the Hunt/Casterline Pro Football Hall of Fame Card Collection - the largest and most valuable football card collection in the world!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 23, 2013

It had been several years since I had visited the Pro Football Hall of Fame, but my wife and I went to charge our batteries with a new season on the horizon. The Hall has been completely redesigned with new exhibits, many more "hands on" and interactive displays and many of the previous favorites are still there. We particularly thought organizing the members of the Hall of Fame by their class year was a smart touch. You can see who went in what year and debate who should be there and who shouldn't. The Hall of Fame store is huge and completely redone. I had to pull my wife out after she had bought $100 worth of swag. Any pro football fan should visit the Hall of Fame at least once, and if you haven't been there in years, by all means go pay a visit. You might be surprised and impressed. We certainly were.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,945)
All reviews
in 54 reviews
"great history"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stop by the Hall on the way to Cleveland. Enjoyed visiting the Hall for a couple of hours. There is a tremendous amount of information and displays that if you were a fanatic, you could spend all day there. I peruse the hall and it brought back many good memories of watching football when I was a kid. I would recommend this anyone.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Since my last visit to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2001, the museum has expanded. However, it seems as if some of the interactive exhibits have been cut back. The artifacts, esp. those of days-gone-by, are very enjoyable, and their films are always top-notch and well worth the time. I greatly enjoyed the Hall of Fame area, and esp. the video of the inductees. Overall, I would recommend a visit, esp. for die-hard NFL fans. I hope the museum is majorly expanded before I visit again; given the NFL's great popularity, a larger museum would seem fitting.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Even though this is a relatively small museum, we really enjoyed it. I especially enjoyed the hands-on activities. Unfortunately, the entire museum smelled of urine, and we felt like it was missing something. Make sure to visit the gift store if you want to purchase gear from your favorite NFL team.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

If you are a football fan you need to see this. Amazing. This place is the history of the game. They have the oldest football yet found, Brett Favre's thigh pads, memorabilia from other memorable moments, a huge room filled with all the busts of the men enshrined in the hall. I have to admit the heads were a little freaky after a while...they were very real looking and I seriously expected one to talk to me or something. They have rings from every Super Bowl.
Take the time to go to some of the special presentations. We caught the one about weird things in the HOF collection and saw (and got to touch) a lot of interesting things, like the number panel from the elevator that Art Rooney was on when the Immaculate Reception was made. (He thought the team lost the game and didn't know they won until he arrived on the floor the locker rooms were on)
This place is amazing. Lots of parking, great value for your money...we bought a package deal that included both this and the Rock and Roll HOF.
If you love football, don't miss this place! Go!

2  Thank MissJosieS

Been to Pro Football Hall of Fame? Share your experiences!