“Not that bad, but not that good either”

Pizza Oven Delivery & Papa Bear's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 335 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Papa Bear's is the restaurant portion; Pizza Oven is the delivery portion
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Honestly, it's an okay pizza joint. Had delivery to our room. Cheesy garlic bread was crap. Supreme pizza was 3 out of 5 stars and chicken wings were 3.5 out of 5. Little pricey, but that is what you expect when you try a non pizza chain.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Papa Bears is a nice rstaurant, the Italin food is good, the biggest problem with this restaurant is the wait staff, not very friendly. Most of the time they take your order, bring your food and you don't see them again till you get your bill. I base my tipping on how the wait staff is when you are being seating, ordering your food and over all experience in the restaurant. I have been there at least three times, when you go into the restaurant, they have never said hi how are you, nor have they said thanks for coming, they say how many and seat you, that's it. If you want good food, but not friendly atmosphere then this is the place.

1  Thank Rosemary M
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have never had a pizza as good as Pizza Oven's. We live in Florida now and I long for those mouthwatering, rectangular pies that were such a comfort to us growing up in Canton, Ohio. Please expand to North Florida.......if only for a few of those pies for us!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I grew up on Pizza Oven and I have yet to find anything like it. The pizza is super greasy, like pepperoni grease cups, but thats part of what makes it great. I know a lot of people who live out of town and the first thing they want is Pizza Oven when they come home. Maybe its something in the water. ; )

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Food was very good and prices were reasonable. Atmosphere is nice and the service was excellent. Go off the beaten path and try this great italian restaurant. Worth it.