“friendly quiet”

Grinders Above & Beyond
Ranked #52 of 338 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 11, 2013

easy access to get to if you are going to west gate mall shopping..
waitress(s) are always friendly . Clean and good food . we go every other month to eat here .. we like it

Reviewed January 3, 2013

They provide a separate vegetarian menu with all of the meatless things on their menu compiled - very convenient! The BBQ Veggie Wrap is SOOO GOOD, I get it at least twice a week whenever I am in Canton. My favorite restaurant!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

We frequent all the Grinder's locations often. Great prices, delicious soups, and we occationally order a whole pie to take to family gatherings. My only complaint is that this location is usually freezing cold. I (and others) usually have to eat with my coat on!! I hate that and we will usually try to go to the nearby North Canton location just for that reason. Turn up the heat, please!

1  Thank pb4166
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I don't like any pie at all except theirs pistachio pie. I also love steak grinder. Their decoration is cozy and you feel like you are at home.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was our second trip to this restaurant for lunch while visiting Canton. The salads were large, tasty and fresh. The prices are very fair. The menu offers multiple options: wraps, large grinders etc. the staff is very friendly and helpful.