“Not a great customer service...”
Review of Sukho Thai

Sukho Thai
Ranked #85 of 337 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The restaurant is clean and nice,salads and soups could be better.The drunken noodles and stir-fried udon were pretty good. What was bad is the service.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The evening my grandmother passed away in Aultman hospital, my mother, my two children, and I stopped to eat here. The staff was incredibly kind and attentive, and didn't mind that my son would rather run around and look at the fish then sit since he'd been stuck in a hospital waiting room for the last 3 days.

The food was AMAZING. I loved the variety of countries represented and ate Thai, Vietnamese and Japanese styles all in one meal - all of which were prepared fabulously. I would eat there all the time if I lived in the area!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

My husband and I had talked about eating at Sukho Thai for a very long time. Last weekend we decided to give it a try.

Because this is our first experience with Thai food, I can only rate it based on our tastes.

The restaurant itself is very clean and inviting. We were greeted and seated right away. Our waitress was attentive and friendly. The iced tea was THAI tea. We did not realize how different it was from regular iced tea. We opted NOT to add the milk that was offered. It was not something we would order again - but it might have been very authentic.

We ordered the Thai egg rolls and Tom Yum soup to start our meals. They were both very good. The soup is very spicy.

The drunken chicken that we ordered as our entree came with a small salad with Thai dressing. We enjoyed the salad very much. The drunken chicken was spicy (we asked our waitress to direct us to a spicy dish). A small bowl of rice came separately from the chicken, vegetables, and sauce. Refills of rice were available if requested.

All in all, this was a unique experience for us. As it turns out, we are not huge fans of Thai food, but there was nothing about this restaurant (or the food) that would prevent us from a return visit if friends wanted to stop in.

If you enjoy Thai - this restaurant will most probably be a great choice for you. They also offer a sushi bar.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

We have not been disappointed with this restaurant. The food is fresh and unique. The menu is extensive and they serve sushi. It is a large restaurant and we have never had trouble getting in, even during busy dinner hours.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

A nice mellow dinner -- have eaten here twice when I visited on Business --- nothing amazing, strip mall food --- inexpensive eats --- a step up from buffet places, better than most other food around (chain food - right out of the frozen food bag places)

Been to Sukho Thai? Share your experiences!