“Nice Place!”

Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Canton
Ohio
“Nice Place!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Though not that big, they have a nice selections of nuts, candy and ice cream. You will want to tell people you were there.

Visited July 2012

North Canton, Ohio
“Candy!!!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Their chocolates are the best!! I have not had anything bad from here. Hand dipped candies are absolutely incredible.

Visited August 2012
Ohio
“Great nuts...”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Every year before annual vacation, we head to Heggy's for our nut needs. I couldn't imagine a trip without them!

Visited June 2012
Washington DC
“You have to visit this place and get your Nuts IceCream and Candy ON!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

You have to visit this place and get your Nuts IceCream and Candy ON! You can also eat here. They open 10 am every day so be sure you know when to arrive. It is a great establishment. Candy, Nuts, wonderful ice cream, great service and chocolates. Well worth the trip from Washington DC to visit this spot and bring goodies homes. Probably favorite place of my dad's when he had 2 nickles to rub together and buy candy in the 1950s.

• Visited September 2012
Panama City, FL
“Still the best after 50 years”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

My parents would go to Heggy's when I was a kid in the 50's and 60's to buy nuts so I grew up eating their ice cream and nuts. I now live in Florida and returned with my wife in July of 2012. She bought 10 pounds of their hard white peanuts and assorted candies to take back home. She also got a butter pecan waffle cone. She raved about them all and said how reasonable the prices were. I thought they would have moved or remodeled after all these years, but no, when we went in everything was still the same as I remembered it as a kid from fifty years ago. Everything was still the same... great!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank JonnieS

Been to Heggy's Nut Shop? Share your experiences!