Quality Inn Hall of Fame
Red Roof Inn - Canton(Canton)(Great Value!)
$73
$110
$100
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Comfort Inn - Hall of Fame(Canton)(Great Value!)
$71
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Canton(Canton)(Great Value!)
$69
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$129
Home2.com
$129
$99
Fairfield Inn & Suites Canton(Canton)(Great Value!)
$78
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$123
$113
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$323
All reviewshall of fameeggsroom was cleanfirst floormall across the streetquick stophotel is conveniently locatedhot summer dayinternet worked wellwould stay here againhot breakfastchoice hotelsyogurtprice was reasonablestayed here for one nightbit datedthis past weekend
Reviewed April 6, 2018

Stayed here one night while visiting the HOF. The place is pretty average for a value motel. The room was clean, and the bed was very comfortable, but the décor and furnishings were a bit dated. One thing I noticed, the vanity in the bathroom had a sizeable crack right across the top. (Somebody must have dropped something on it awhile back), however, it still functioned as expected, it just looked bad. Most hotels have the required "work space" with a desk (table?) and chair in each room. Although the table was fine, the office chair was so worn out it was barely useable. The vinyl on the arm rest was cracked, and the seat barely had any padding left. I wouldn't be surprised if some local business was upgrading it's office furniture, and Quality Inn went and picked up the old stuff to use in their rooms!
All in all, a fair place to stay for one night. Hallways were a bit noisy. You could hear conversations going on as guests wandered by throughout the night. But, the price was reasonable.

Room Tip: No elevator, but they do have a ramp to the lower level.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Quality Inn H, Manager at Quality Inn Hall of Fame, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Hello Ron L.,
I would like to extend an apology to you about the room condition. Our hotel recently went through a ownership change and we have a lot to fix in the hotel. The chair must just be worn out, and since this was brought to our attention, we have replaced the chair. I apologize that this happened to you.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Everyone at this hotel was amazing. First off I accidentally booked my room on Monday for Monday when it should have been for Tuesday, and Tuesday morning when I realized this I called the hotel and they were amazing and they didn't charge me anything more and switched my date for me even though I was listed as a no-show. Then Tuesday I came in late, and the staff kind of giggled and were talking about how they wondered if I would be a no-show again by some accident. We got the king room which has a refrigerator and a microwave and a nice size television the bed was very comfortable as were the pillows and it was very clean and smelled very fresh. There are a lot of selections for breakfast: waffles, fruits, pastries, biscuits, eggs, bacon, cereals, yogurt and more. Every member of the staff that we encountered was friendly and very helpful, they even gave me fabric softener sheets because my suitcase had a funny smell. I would definitely stay again, wonderful place.
Con: if you're all froo-froo the water drained slow, not much of a con to me.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Quality Inn H, Manager at Quality Inn Hall of Fame, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Hello Rhonda,
It was a pleasure having you at the hotel. We are very customer service oriented and glad that the staff were accommodating for you! If there is anything that we can do for you, please let us know!

Reviewed October 25, 2017

We were only going to stay here for one night. We booked a king room which had a very comfortable bed. The room decor wasn't great; however, that is the least of my concerns when staying in a hotel. I want a clean room that doesn't smell bad.

Our room was very clean. We had plenty towels and a nice flat screen to watch with decent cable. The internet worked well for us too. We decided for the value we would book a second night and we were allowed to stay in the same room which was great. The staff was polite and the breakfast was typical of Choice Hotels.

I would most definitely stay here again. If you are looking for a place of value. It is not fancy but, it is clean and will provide a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Quality Inn H, Manager at Quality Inn Hall of Fame, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey. We appreciate your kind words you expressed. I will make sure that I pass along all the wonderful things you had to say about our staff.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

This is the poorest Quality Inn i have stayed at. I have a list of things that I know Choice Hotels would be interested to hear. First they have NO Elevator and we were on the 3rd floor. The room was not up to par. The only ICE machine was on the bottom floor. Wish I'd known before i walked up those 3 stairs to our room.There was a pink pill on the bathroom floor and the floor didn't look very clean. The drains were slow and the shower creaked under foot. Very little space to hang your towels. we used the shower rod. Electrical outlets that didn't work. No closet or drawer space for clothing, just a open rack in corner. The breakfast was a joke. The eggs were cold, the sausage inedible. I had an Activia and mini muffin that were good. The OJ was mismarked so I resorted to Apple Juice.
The staff was very pleasant even though the facility has some issues.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Anne L
Quality Inn H, Manager at Quality Inn Hall of Fame, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time to fill out our survey. I will be talking to housekeeping about the issues you experienced during your stay. I will also talk to the front desk about making sure that all guests are informed about this. Once again, I would like to apologize for an inconvenience that you experienced.

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

We were here for two nights.

The bed linens were crisp and fresh, and the bathroom fixtures looked new and clean. The carpet - not so much... (and I can't recommend even touching the room service menu.)

Check in was okay, although they weren't aware of one of the special offers for members - even though they had a sign in the lobby advertising that very same special.

Breakfast was exactly typical of this kind of hotel - no better, and no worse.

I thought it was going to be noisy, but people quieted down early enough that it wasn't an issue.

There are tons of places to eat nearby, and we took advantage of the mall across the street to kill a little time in the evening.

For our purposes, it was ... perfectly fine.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Quality Inn H, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Hall of Fame, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Hello Nellie727,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience of carpet and menu issue you experienced. We are looking into why this problem happened and will be handling it appropriately. Once again, we are very sorry about this.