“BIZ TRAVEL”

Hampton Inn & Suites Youngstown - Canfield
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Canfield
Reviewed March 30, 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay in Canton, Ohio. The inside pool was great. The hotel is very clean, and the beds were very comfortable. The hotel is very close to all attractions. Close to local shopping attractions and the mall.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

This Hampton Inn is excellent. I am always happy with my experience there. I have stayed there a few times and I will continue to stay there when I am in that area. I have always found the staff helpful and the rooms are always clean and fresh.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2014

It is a Gem tucked in a small town of Canfield Ohio. The Front office staff had welcome smiles on their face and a very friendly attitude. Swift in checking and extremely pleasant bunch of workers. You could tell thy enjoy their work and care about their guests and their needs. Needless to say I have every intention to patronise this hotel on all my future visits to Canfield Ohio which in the coming few months will be several. I would like to extend my sincere thanks to the staff for making my stay at their hotel such a wonderful experience.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

This property is beautiful, we have stayed there for 7 years, 10-20 days a year. It has great staff, superior cleanliness and is totally a property better than any other Hampton. This location is very helpful for visiting the area. The restaurants are within walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Recently stayed in Studio Queen Room at this hotel. Arrived at midnight and the night clerk, Tanesha, was so personable, helpful, and friendly. She made our stay very enjoyable even though we were there such a short time. The room was very clean and nicely decorated. On our way back home, we stopped again around midnight. All the rooms were full but Tanesha worked the phone calling other hotels until she found us another place to stay nearby. Great hotel with wonderful staff. Would definitely stay here again and recommend highly.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Provided excellent customer service from the time we booked our stay until we checked out. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean and spacious. We would definately stay again. First time staying at a Hampton, we would recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Joe Mamounis and Ashton McKendrick,the two staff members on duty at my time of arrival were very accommodating and pleasant. Joe Mamounis, especially has a very outgoing and engaging personality. I found myself wanting to converse with him even though I had a long flight. He has a disarming quality that left a lasting impression on me. He immediately created a warm and homey atmosphere which most certainly will have myself or anyone else want to return to your establishment.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Canfield
Courtyard Youngstown Canfield
Best Western Plus Boardman Inn & Suites
Home2 Suites by Hilton Youngstown West/Austintown
Holiday Inn Boardman Youngstown South
Hampton Inn Youngstown West I-80
Hampton Inn Youngstown Boardman

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Youngstown - Canfield? Share your experiences!