“Will definitely stay here again”

Hampton Inn & Suites Youngstown - Canfield
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Canfield
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Will definitely stay here again”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Not the most convenient location if you are traveling on 76. However they have a friendly staff, your typical Hampton breakfast and clean well maintained rooms. The suite was nice and may be the only Hampton I have visited with a fireplace in the living room.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
midwest
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Stayed here on a weekend evening in a suite room. The hotel is tucked away in a quiet setting with a restaurant next to it and a retirement village across the street. The property is in great condition and the rooms were comfortable and clean. The breakfast area was also roomy and warm. The front desk staff was average and not overly friendly. This is the best Hampton Inn option in the Youngstown area. The only thing preventing the hotel from a 5 rating is the very thin walls that allow noise from other rooms to be heard easily.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Burke, Virginia
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Stayed for two nights for a wedding party. Room was terrific, food was delicious, and the service was professional and prompt. It's a excellent location close go all the best things in the area. Great service and great location with a good price. Perfect for us.

Stay here.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed December 20, 2012

This is a first class Hampton Inn. Relatively new. Upscale decor. Outstanding service. BUT, it is not right off of Interstate 76 and Ironwood Blvd. was not in our GPS. One needs to figure out how to find this motel before driving to find it; especially in the dark. Also, the management needs to check out the hot water. Several guests have mentioned this and we took cold showers at night. By the way, the pizza place next door serves outstanding pizza. We know, we're from Chicago!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Anna, Ohio
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I had a business trip with 4 collegues Dec 2012 and the Hampton was recommended by our host.
We arrived about 5 pm. Check In was fast and painless. The front desk was very pleasant.
I picked this hotel because it was close to the visiting plant as well as my previous encounters with Hamptom - quality of rooms as well as hot breakfast in the morning.
The room and bathroom was very clean and comfortable. The bed gave me a good nights sleep.
It had two queen beds in the room which in some ways taxed the size of the room. There was desk and an additional lounge chair. Having the extra chair is a good idea but there really was almost too much funiture for the size of the room.
If coming back to the area, I would stay at the Hampton again. There are several restaurants in the area. The Best Western has a Restaurant adjoining Hampton's parking lot and there is a Mexican Restaurant in front of the Hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Stayed here for a few nights while in town for work and had a pleasant stay. The room was large & comfortable, and the staff was very friendly. The only (very minor) issue I had was that the hot water in the morning wasn't very hot. Aside from that, it was a great visit!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank semistatic
Hurricane, West Virginia
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We checked in at about 11:30 pm (with two kids) and unpack, get settled, and go to give the boys a bath and the water was a little colder than warm. I had my husband call the front desk and they said we could move to another room or just wait 10 min. to see if the water will get warmer. At this point, I don't want to repack and move everything and I said that the water is tolerable and will get the job done at this point. It is about midnight at this time and we are exhausted...we decide perhaps tomorrow will move. OH, and when we came into the hotel the floor was covered in water...there was a leak coming from the freezer (it was turned off and my husband figured this out since noone came to check the leak). The next morning my husband showers and the water is FREEZING. I call the front desk and they give me another room key, I check that shower and it is also freezing. The manager checks our room while we are out and informs us nothing is wrong with our plumbing in the room and low and behold, we have hot water that night. Yeh, I won't stay here again. I also shouldn't have to wait 10 min. for the water to warm up. I didn't stay at a Motel 6, I paid for a Hampton Inn Suite.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank kim w
Also consider these accommodations in or near Canfield
Best Western Plus Boardman Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Youngstown West I-80
Courtyard Youngstown Canfield
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area
Home2 Suites by Hilton Youngstown West/Austintown
Holiday Inn Express N. Lima

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Youngstown - Canfield? Share your experiences!