Hampton Inn & Suites Youngstown - Canfield
Evergreen Motel(Canfield)
Wagon Wheel Motel(Youngstown)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Motel 6 North Lima(North Lima)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat place to stayexcellent staycomplimentary breakfast isrestaurants within walking distancemorning breakfastwould recommend this hotel to anyonecleaning staffinner circleexcellent hotelcookieswould definitely stay here againparking lotking bedyoungstown areaclean roomsstaff was very friendlythe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I stay at this Hampton whenever I am in the Youngstown area, a few times a year. It never fails to make me happy. The rooms are clean and well maintained, the staff is extremely warm and helpful. If you find yoursel in the area, this is your best bet!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank nolaclark2
Reviewed June 6, 2012

A friend and I (almost completely randomly) chose this hotel to stay at for a weekend getaway of shopping and relaxing. We planned on shopping in Erie, PA, but wanted to stay somewhere nice that wasn't so congested around a city. I booked directly on Hampton Inn/Hilton Hotels website because I am a Hilton Honors member. I booked a room with two double beds so that we each had the comfort of our own bed to relax after we shop til we drop. We checked in rather quickly with the friendly staff at the front desk around 6 PM and headed up to "our room." We walked into a room with one giant bed in the middle, and a jacuzzi tub/shower in the bathroom. So we marched back downstairs and expressed our concerns to the staff at which time they told me they were completely booked up and there was nothing they could do. I second guessed myself for a moment thinking maybe it really was my error in booking and retreated to said room to call the 1-800 number. I spoke to a Customer Service rep who told me that my reservation had been changed and couldn't tell me why. After 15 minutes of asking demographical questions she told me I had to speak to management at the hotel and transferred me to a voicemail that said they were closed. So we gathered up all of our bags and went back downstairs. I was trying to be nice because I assumed it was neither of their fault, but you could tell I was getting annoyed. I explained to them that I was disappointed because I had booked through them and I was never notified of any changes in my reservation, nor was I compensated for a difference in price of the rooms. I tried to see if any other Hamptons in the area had a double room available but they told me I would have to pay for that room in addition to the one I didn't want. They finally offered to upgrade us to what essentially looked like a honeymoon suite at no extra charge and buy us dinner from the pizzeria across the street, as well as credit us $25. I was pleased that they were able to offer me something for my inconvenience but it still wasn't what we booked. There was one king bed that we both shared and we both got pretty crappy sleep because I was so paranoid I was going to hit her in the face or something when I moved haha. I called the 1-800 number again after the trip and they still couldn't explain to me why it was changed. I am very hesitant to continue booking with them unless its with a boyfriend or something where I wouldn't need two beds. I was also slightly disappointed that it took such a run around to try to accomodate me.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank buffalojk
Reviewed April 26, 2012

My son and I stayed at this hotel recently -- and it was a pleasant surprise. The room was spacious, nicely decorated, and incredibly clean. There is a small kitchenette that included a sink, microwave and fridge -- very handy when traveling with a small child. The bathroom was separated with the toilet and tub in one room (nice for privacy) and the sink in another area (nice so that two people can get ready.) The duvet and linens were soft and incredibly clean -- the bed was extremely comfortable. The desk was fully functional -- and there were convenient outlets and internet (wi-fi and wired) available for free. Even the view from the room was nice: trees and rural area even though it is in the heart of everything.

We used the pool -- it is small but nice. The area is also decorated nicely and allows for adults to unwind while kids have fun. It was very clean and had plenty of fresh towels available.

Their is fresh coffee and cookies offered all day in the lobby. The lobby has a large fireplace and seating area that is nice for conversations or eating a meal. The breakfast bar area is spacious and well thought out. The free breakfast isn't gourmet but certainly is nicer than most offered by hotels. It included hot choices as well as continental ones.

The staff was friendly and efficient.

Overall, this was a great stay in a very nice hotel. I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank NoelsCat
Reviewed March 9, 2012

on business trip i found this hotel was very clean and the service was bar none! the room's were very nicely done and the service from check in to check was fantastic,would stay here again and again!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Had a one night stay here and was treated wonderfully. Super friendly staff, always greeting you with smiles. The front desk very efficient with the quick check-in and helpful with any requests. Our king room was clean, comfortable and quiet, what more could you ask for?Breakfast was great, typical Hampton Inn breakfast, always good and most importantly---FREE!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family