“Good family restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
canfield ohio
“Good family restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

Let me start off by saying this place has the best chicken parmesan I've had in the area, I actually crave it and I am not a big spaghetti sauce on anything fan. I don't care for the set up of the restaurant though. Very cafeteria feeling with tables on top of each other and no booths. I can hear all the conversations of neighboring diners. We would probably eat there more often if we had a little privacy while dining.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Youngstown, Ohio
“Good hometown Italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Good food, lots to choose from. Mostly Italian entrees. Good sauce. Nice variety of dessert choices.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Jan W
Herndon, Virginia
“Lovely Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

We had a wonderful lunch at Angenetta's. There were seven of us, including two lovely 90 year old ladies. All of the food was excellent, the service very attentive and they were able to accomodate special dietary restrictions. The total cost of the meal was less than expected. I'm from out of town, but I hope the Canfield community supports this deserving local business.

• Visited December 2012
4 Thank lrbert
ohio
“So Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

You will come back for the Great food and dessert at reasonable prices. Love the Wedding Soup and the Chicken Marsella but you will be happy with anything on the menu.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank jetlagohio
ohio
“Always a great meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

We have been dining at Angenettas since they came to Canfield, we have been a fan of the food since the owners had the Emerald Diner in Hubbard. The pasta is amazing, always served al dente, and an option for wheat pasta also. Their sauce is really good, very flavorful, not too spicy either. Homemade bread... YUM! My husband has tried their burgers, sausage sandwich and many of their chicken dishes. He has enjoyed all of them. It is hard to save room for dessert, but I suggest it... or take it to go :) Cheesecakes and pies are always excellent!

• Visited August 2012