“Lunch”
Review of Skyline Chili

Skyline Chili
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 11, 2012

the grandsons loved it and we liked it too. The waitresses are very nice, and check to be sure we liked everything. The food was served quickly.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The first time I had visited Canal Winchester I tried the Skyline hotdogs. The hotdogs were good a little different from the hotdogs I am use to. The drive through not as quick but all in all it was ok. I suggest you try them we all have different taste.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The atmosphere was fine, the place appeared clean, the staff was pleasant and accommodating, but the flavor of the chili was far, far, far from expected. If you like Roadhouse or Quizno's chili, then you probably will not like this style. The seasonings are the issue. It's too bad because there are many Skyline Chili places around here!

Reviewed April 11, 2012

I like chili spaghetti but the prices are really too high at Skyline.
Can be watery so ask them to make sure they drain yours well.

Reviewed June 17, 2008

I am a diabetic so it is important that I avoid starches that turn into carbohydrates, so the spaghetti noodles that come with most of the orders are not a something I should eat. When I visit Skyline I usually get the bowl of just chili with onions and cheese, this does not seem to be a problem on the inside.
When I tried to order it through the drive thru I was told no they didn’t have it, then I was told it was a special order, then I was told it was only available as a kids meal, ( I am in my late fifties, I wonder what the toy would be? ), then I was told it was only sold with spaghetti. . Finally they settled on ringing it up as some kind of a la carte order. This proved to be a very expensive order because they charged me dearly and separately for the onions and cheese.
Wouldn’t you think that you could just order chili at someplace called Skyline Chili?

1  Thank GeneralInspector