“Concerned Customer”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I have tried to give this Pizza Hut a chance as me & my family have eaten Pizza Hut for over 20yrs. The management don't care that the customer waits over 2 hours for delivery for the last 2yrs. The product is good but when we complain to the driver they always say, we are short staffed.This is unacceptable that you are always short staffed & the customer suffers.I can call my new favorite pizza place Dominos & they are great. Dominos has a great new menu & they have my food in a timely manner.What can you do to make a difference because customers do matter.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Not impressed with the website for ordering.
Don't assume the pizza will be done when the website says it will be, and don't expect them to really care.
No dine in, carry out only