“DONT WASTE YOUR TIME”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Delicatessen
Pickerington, Ohio
“DONT WASTE YOUR TIME”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2011

As a bit of background I'm originally from Youngstown which you may or may not know has always been known for its large contingency of Italian people. I guess I became a bit spoiled on the food back home because I know of only 2 places in and around the entire city of Columbus that have good authentic Italian food or pizza. For real pizza go to Wedgewood in Grove City. Wedgewood originated in Y-town. And for good Italian other than pizza I guess Scali's in Reynoldsburg is as good as I can find around here. You Columbus people have NO IDEA what real pizza is. This cardboard thin crust crap you guys eat is absolute GARBAGE!

Ok, so as far as this joint... I've been here a few times and while none of my trips have ever been stellar, this latest particular one on Valentines Day 2011 was the worst. After waiting to be seated in a restaurant that wasn't even half full we sat for over 20 minutes and no one ever came to take a drink order or anything. So we left. There were plenty of people on staff and it wasn't even busy so there was no reason for us to sit there unattended for that long. This place sucks I'll never give another dime of my money to place.

• Visited February 2011

Littleton, Colorado
“The Best Pizza - EVER!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2009

I grew up eating Catalfino's pizza. My husband is in the military and we have moved across the country. My first stop in Columbus when visiting family is at Catalfino's. The best pizza ever! Don't just limit your experience to pizza, everything is great!!

Columbus, OH
“P3 - Perfect Pepperoni Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2009

Been there again, and again, and again. Some guys I know fly home to Columbus for it. I have to drive 18 miles each way. I know; not so dramatic, but Catalfino's is pizza to me. I've eaten at Giordano's, Gerardi's, and Lou Malnati's in Chicago, Anna Maria's in Brooklyn, Pontillo's in Rochester, and more. All are excellent. I still measure the taste (although the styles differ wildly) against my all-time, long-time favorite Catalfino's.

pickerington oh
“Sunday Night Pizza Disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2009

Our extended family meets on Sunday evenings for a pizza supper. We always like to try new to us restaurants. We were disappointed with a very greasy, oily Catalfino's Pizza.

angelbug802
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Attorney”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2008

Every since they moved, the service and the food has gone down hill. They need to realize that half of their customers came there for the excitement, not to be bored to tears. Last time I was there, the food was horrible, it took 1 hour and 15 minutes. Then it was not even correct. The waitress was nice, but some short lady was being very rude to not only the staff, but to some customers also. From what I hear she is part owner. Before they moved it was FANTASTIC!!!!!!! Also I know that the economy is bad right now, but what is with the big price jump, and not only that but it is smaller portions of food then what it was before. I am not a satisfied customer, and we will probably not be back, unless their are some changes.

1 Thank angelbug802