“Great time”

Village Wines and Bistro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

We have eaten here many times and have always had a really great time with family and friends. They have a great menu and the service is wonderful.

• Visited March 2014

St. George, Utah
“Great surprise in a small town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Have dined here on several occasions and have never been disappointed. We first discovered them when they were in a smaller location, out of town. Great ambience at this new spot.
Have a great menu, starting with a calamari appetizer that is a must! Reasonable wine choices, also will allow you to bring your own with a corkage fee.
I'm a little confused by another review suggesting a program that would allow you to browse the rack and make a choice....they do! I've made choices from the racks out front in the bar area several times.
Glad when the warmer weather comes back, great little patio.

• Visited October 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Interesting Take On Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

I had the pleasure of eating at Village Wines and Bistro over the weekend. The ambiance was great for a date. The lights were dim and the tables had lit candles. The menu was full of dishes with unique flavor pairings. I ordered the mac and cheese with chorizo. It was full of flavor and garnished with a few slices of green jalapenos. I ordered a glass of wine that was also very good. It was a Riesling that was the perfect sweetness. My guy had a burger and said it was good. He is very particular about his burgers. I stole a few of his fries. They were thick and very good. I look forward to returning.

• Visited January 2014
Canal Winchester, Ohio
“Love It, Love It”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I fell in love with Canal Winchester (it is now my home) in part because of this restaurant.
The service, menu and food are all top notch. I like that they use locally sourced ingredients when possible.
My wife and I had date night there last Saturday. Neither of us were very hungry so we opted to share a couple of salads and one main course. The waiter had good knowledge of the menu and made excellent suggestions. We also enjoyed the live music while dining on the patio.I willl agree that the wine list is a little weak for a wine shop, maybe a program that allows a diner to browse the racks and pick a bottle for dinner would be nice.
overall A+.

• Visited September 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Nice summer patio with live music.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

This place has very good food, service & a fun bar/patio atmosphere. For a "wine bistro" it should probably offer more wines, but what they do have is good.

• Visited August 2013