“Ripple is Better”

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Ripple is Better”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Visited HLW with a coupon. The restaurant was full and we were seated at a high-top near the entrance. After waiting almost a half-hour for some service, we snagged an apologetic hostess. In summary, the food was horrible and the wine was undrinkable. Stay away, no matter what the coupon offers.

Atlanta, Georgia
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Wonderful diversion”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We were visiting friends and had to kill some time. GREAT little winery with a wonderful menu and diverse wines. A lovely afternoon

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Matthew S
Columbus Ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Bridal Shower Party”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Lovely location for a group event~food was good~would like to return to choose some different options more to my liking (our food was chosen from my friend who was hosting the party) I think that adding ceiling fans to the outdoor patio and upstairs would be nice as it was unseasonable warm for May in OHIO; they do offer beer for the nonwine drinkers very nice! I would have thought the waitress would have thought to put crackers out on our tables since we were doing a wine tasting~I had to ask for this. Overall a good experience and will return~

Visited May 2012
1 Thank OBXgirl09
Canal Winchester, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great location Questionable Food”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

The location is beautiful to sit outside and listen to live music. At the time Hidden Lakes Winery did not serve beer,(I hear that has since changed) and that was frustrating because I am a wine drinker and my husband is not. The food was not of high quality but I was there for the atmosphere and the wine. We will return if in fact that have added beer to their menu

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Beth G
Columbus, OH
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great food, excellent live music, romantic atmosphere”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

We loved the winery and would totally go there again. We were a bit disappointed that since it was winter there was no view of the lake. I am sure it would be even better if we had gone in the spring!

Visited February 2012