All reviewshot tubbuffalo wild wingsroom was cleanindoor poolfree breakfastwould stay againstaff was friendlyparking lotcolumbusbrewdogtammypillowsaccommodations
Reviewed August 29, 2014

This is a "100% smoke free" hotel. When I got to my room it smelled very strongly of cigarette smoke. It was very clear they don't enforce the no smoking policy. Another friend was staying there at the same time and her room also smelled very strongly of smoke. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone that expects a non-smoking room. I was very disappointed. I have never had this problem before in any of the several hotels I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2014

We recommend this hotel with confidence. Great place to spend the night away from kids! Close to restaurants yet secluded from busy traffic, great value whirlpool rooms. We frequent the hotel and have never had a problem.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2014

If you're doing business in the southeastern side of Columbus, or are traveling and need an overnight stay in the southeastern side of Columbus, this is a good choice. The site is secure and there are restaurants and bars within walking distance. There is also a Kroger's and a Walmart nearby if you need to restock for traveling purposes. More importantly, the employees and management of this hotel are outstanding people. They are always willing to address a comfort or scheduling concern to fit your needs. There are refrigerators and microwaves are in the rooms, and the pool area is clean and enclosed for those who have kids that might need a break from the regime of traveling. There is also a BW3's next door, which is a safe way to get a drink after work or travel. As a part-time pilot who works out of Rickenbacker, this hotel has become a must and a pleasure to deal with.

Room Tip: Also, room unrelated: When looking at the map, believe it or not, this hotel is closer to significant Columbus locations than you think, time-wise. For example, it really doesn't take long to get to Port Columbus airport via 33 to 270.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Eric M
Reviewed August 17, 2014

This was my first visit time visiting the Columbus area, and a friend of mine suggested this hotel (I'm glad he did!). It's convenient, right off the main highway and located in a great area with plenty of surrounding restaurants and retail stores. What made the stay even better, was the Asst. Mgr Tammy. Booking my room online, I contacted them ahead of time and she was able to meet my request. The room was clean, well stocked with what we needed and in a quiet area of the hotel. Other than the kids running through the hallway first thing in the morning (we were on the 1st floor and you could hear them running on the 2nd floor), we had a great stay! The staff was friendly and answered any questions my wife and I had. I will definitely be returning to Columbus and will definitely stay here again! Tammy made it a great stay... thanks again!

Room Tip: Book a room on the 1st floor, there's no elevator and ask for a room far away from their Breakfast room!
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SteelCity_Boi
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This property is much different than the online pictures supplied by the hotel chain. Our party experienced toilet flooding which was not properly addressed until the next morning when they were relocated to different room. There is no elevator in this 2-story property and pool/hot tub are aged and appear unclean. We will not recommend or revisit this property. We asked for a rollaway bed or cot, but there were none; however, there was no way one would fit into the tiny rooms. Rooms are extremely tiny, nonconducive to family stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family