All reviewshot tubbuffalo wild wingsroom was cleanindoor poolfree breakfastwould stay againstaff was friendlyparking lotcolumbustammybrewdogpillowsaccommodations
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel last year: i have to say that this is the A one friendley service hotel. Service was same as i got last year. i stayed in king size bed which i always love it. Room was very clean and bed which i like tight and wrinkle free. I have to say that many of their staffs members are same which is great for the business i think!! majority of restaurents within walking distance. Clost to downtown and hassle free of traffic. The only changes i saw is that their hot tub is closed in pool area but i did not care about it. Upon asking, they said it is permanantly close due to lot of issues with mechnical problem. Pool is open and it is beautiful. i love this time egg with cheese omlet in B.fast which is they added looks like. Any way so far my stay was good.

Room Tip: they do have hot tub room which is suit for additional cost.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Travelling from North Carolina to Fort Wayne. Canal Winchester was a great stop over. Motel was clean and quiet. New carpets and lots of furniture for smaller room. Pleasant staff and lots of places to have a meal. We will use this Best Western again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
36149, Front Office Manager at Best Western Canal Winchester Inn - Columbus South East, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Dear JJ L,

I am pleased you had an enjoyable stay. Thank you for the kind words and I will pass on the appreciation accordingly with our staff.

Feel free to contact us directly with any plans for a future stay.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 23, 2014

My family & I chose to stay at the Best Western in Canal Winchester because of the great reviews it had received on Trip Advisor, plus we have ALWAYS had great service at a Best Western Hotel. When making the reservation, I had requested adjoining rooms. I was told that adjoining rooms could not be guaranteed, but most likely our request would be fulfilled. I had also said that if we could not get adjoining rooms, could we at least have rooms on the bottom level because my father has knee issues. I was told they would make a note of it, and it shouldn't be a problem. These reservations had been made at least 6 weeks in advance. When we checked in on Friday, the rooms we were assigned didn't fulfill either of our requests. The lady at the front desk was very apologetic and told us that we could move to an adjoining room at first availability and to check the next morning. My father talked to Tammy at the front desk on Saturday morning regarding our rooms and she was very rude. She said there was nothing the hotel could do and didn't even offer to check the availability of rooms that were adjoining or on the first floor. She made my father feel like his concern didn't matter because the hotel had already received their payment. To top it off, we were gone for several hours and arrived back to find that one of our two rooms had not even been cleaned. I was very disappointed in our stay at the Best Western in Canal Winchester, especially since I had read such wonderful reviews for this location. My family and I were disappointed that some of the staff were not friendly and accommodating. As much as we enjoyed our time around the Columbus area, we most likely will not choose this Best Western again. It's a shame because I trusted the reviews I had read. Thank you for your time.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
36149, Front Office Manager at Best Western Canal Winchester Inn - Columbus South East, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced throughout your stay. I have addressed these issues with our Front Desk staff. It is a fact that we do not guarantee connecting rooms or room types due to the fact we are not sure what business is arriving days prior to reservations. We always try to accommodate requests for adjoining rooms and first or second floor. I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay and we hope we will get the opportunity to assist you if or when you return to our area. Thank you!

Best Regards!
Best Western Plus Canal WInchester Inn

Reviewed March 21, 2014

This hotel has everything around in the immediate area that you could possibly think of that you would need, (i.e. grocery stores, Walmart, Hallmark, UPS, Eateries Galore,)... Centrally located to Columbus, Carroll, Lancaster, Canal Winchester of course..

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Becky N

I am so happy you had an enjoyable stay. Thank you for the kind words and I will pass on the appreciation accordingly to our staff.

Feel free to contact us with any plans for a future stay.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Had a real nice trip to Canal Winchester and Groveport Ohio in part by the great service and value provided at the Best Western. The check in couldnt be easier and friendlier and I always recieve an email reciept which makes my business expense process so much easier . The staff provided Great hospitality and the cost was a great value at a nice location for walking to shopping and resturants

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear David L.

I want to Thank You for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay. It is great to hear that we met your expectations.

Best Regards,