$100
$119
$102
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Best Western Executive Suites - Columbus East(Pickerington)(Great Value!)
$100
$60
$56
Rodeway Inn(Columbus)
$51
All reviewshot tubbuffalo wild wingsroom was cleanpool areafree breakfastwould stay againstaff was friendlyparking lotcolumbusbrewdogtammypillowsaccommodations
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on Friday night with my family. The pool was important since my 12yr old loves to swim. Pool area freezing and dirty and hot tub is luke warm. Went to take a bath to warm up and guess what it was lukewarm too. Had a tear in the bath tub seal so who knows what mold was living in there. Front desk person Tammi was very nice. Breakfast food was as the couple next to us described as "prison food" thought that was a good description too--as only the raisin bran was edible.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
36149, General Manager at Best Western Canal Winchester Inn - Columbus South East, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Best
Western Plus Canal Winchester inn. I am disappointed we failed to give
you the fine accommodations and consideration we strive for with all
our guests – the type of service in which we pride ourselves. Please
know that your comments have been reviewed in detail and steps are
being taken to ensure these types of issues are handled on a
preventive basis. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay
with us the next time you are in town. I can assure we will do
everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one.
Sincerely, manager

Reviewed November 21, 2012

This place scared me so much I packed my bag and LEFT at 02:45 in the morning. There was a pimp fighting with his "lady friend" in the parking lot, some druggies in a van and the place reeked of smoke and "body fluids".....NASTY NASTY. they sell ciggarettes in the vending machine right next to the candy. Unbelieveable.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

i like to apologize about this experience, Based on your explanation this is not our hotel. we are 100% smoke free hotel also we DO NOT sell any cigarate in snacks matchine and other information you provided also is not matching our hotel info..
i think you confused with other hotel that you stayed!!!
managment.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

The location is great! It was close to everything I needed; shopping, food, freeway, etc... The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very understanding and accommodating. When I'm in town again, I will definitely be staying here :) They never bothered me and were very quick about cleaning the room - in and out. The complimentary breakfast is always a welcome treat! I can't say enough good things about this place. I can't wait to visit Ohio again soon!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Dear, Guest

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Manager.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Our grandson left his new tablet on his bed while we went out for a few hours. The hotel help came in during that time and made up the beds. And left the tablet on his bed. Honesty is the best policy.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We have so far stayed here 6 times and every time has been great. The staff has helped in any way possible to make our stay as best as possible. I have received the best customer service every time we stayed. Great rooms and excellent service will be staying here again and again.It is a great location for shopping and reataurants all in walking distance.I will recommend this hotel to all my friends and family that visit in this area or just passing through.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family