All reviewshot tubbuffalo wild wingsroom was cleanindoor poolfree breakfastwould stay againstaff was friendlyparking lotcolumbusbrewdogtammypillowsaccommodations
Reviewed July 21, 2012

These folks do a fantastic job and will drop what they are doing to help you. It's a secure, clean, hotel, with great service. I have stayed there a lot. Eric M.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Dear Mr. Patel,
>I just wanted to take a moment to let you know about my experience at the Best Western Plus in Canal Winchester this past weekend. Specifically, three members of your front desk staff- Robin, Debbie, and Randy are outstanding. Their efforts are the best advertisement for what a first-rate hotel staff should be. All three were so helpful, pleasant, and professional that I thought you should know how much my wife and I appreciated their efforts to make our short stay a very comfortable one indeed. We travel extensively throughout the year and have stayed at some upscale hotels around the world, but I cannot think of any that demonstrated their commitment to customer service any better than your staff in Canal Winchester.
>Hope to return to your hotel next year!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

They have a nice deal with Buffalo Wild Wings if you go and eat there (We did it was very good). The walls in the room are thin but it was not bad the night we stayed. The pool/hot tub area is very nice. Not as simple to find as billboard says if you are not looking off the main road. The Staff we spoke with was very pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
36149, Manager at Best Western Canal Winchester Inn - Columbus South East, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Dear, Guest

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Manager.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Nice room. Queen beds were comfortable. New and growing area. They have a decent deal with BW3 (Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck) that is across the road.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear, Guest

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Manager.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

I could spend hours writing a review here about this property, but I choose not to waste my time. This hotel is a poor attempt at trying to be a hotel. We stayed there one night, and will not return. They do not have an elevator (that we could locate). The carpet in the main hallway in front of our room had a huge stain (looked like vomit), but the desk person said it was a housekeepers dropping of chemicals that damaged the carpet. Our "suite" room had items in the trash cans (like the room had not been cleaned), and the staff basically fussed at us for bringing it to their attention. This hotel does NOT have suites as they advertise. They've converted some of their old rooms into a "suite" to generate more revenue. None of their soft drink machines had drinks available. They were empty. We had to drive to a convenient store. The staff was not friendly.....I could go on!!

When we arrived at our home a several hours away, we discovered that my wife had inadvertently left an item in the room. I contacted the person on duty that evening who told me they would ship it to us the next day. Two days later a rude female called and said they would NOT ship the item to us. We still have yet to receive the item. I guess we will have to drive several hours back to this garbage hotel to retrieve the item.....if it still is there.

Finally, the walls and ceiling are "paper-thin". Our room was on the first floor and all night, it sounded like a herd of buffalo was roaming the hallways and on the second floor.........my advice................AVOID THIS PLACE and stay in a real hotel.

Room Tip: Stay away and book some other hotel!!
2  Thank dafacct
36149, Manager at Best Western Canal Winchester Inn - Columbus South East, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Dear, Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Best
Western Plus Canal Winchester inn. I am disappointed we failed to give
you the fine accommodations and consideration we strive for with all
our guests – the type of service in which we pride ourselves. Please
know that your comments have been reviewed in detail and steps are
being taken to ensure these types of issues are handled on a
preventive basis. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay
with us the next time you are in town. I can assure we will do
everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one.
Sincerely, Manager