All reviewshot tubbuffalo wild wingsroom was cleanindoor poolfree breakfastwould stay againstaff was friendlyparking lotcolumbusbrewdogtammypillowsaccommodations
Reviewed June 6, 2012

The hotel is located in a good area with restaurants and stores near by. The only downside was that the bathtub drained very slow.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2012

The customer service representatives at this hotel can not be Beat. The names of the 2 that I know are Ming and Randy. Excellent care to details for their guest. They go above and beyond in my opinion of treating their guest well. Housekeeping staff Great at their jobs and Friendly. All my future stays will be at this hotel, where treating the guest Special is their Speciality !

TeaBee3

Room Tip: The side of the build where there are less cars is the side that I would choose.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
36149, Manager at Best Western Canal Winchester Inn - Columbus South East, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

Reviewed May 12, 2012

We have stayed at many different hotels. Some very expensive and some not so expensive. This is the cleanest room we have EVER stayed in! The bed is extremely comfortable. My husband was in the to take area a class for preparation of a huge test he has to take. The room was quiet, the staff was courteous and helpful. The breakfast was AWESOME!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed May 10, 2012

My wife and I stayed here while returning home from Myrtle Beach. I was surprised to find a pool at the price level we paid, so was able to get a little relief from the road by a swim and soak in the hot tub. Pool area and room were very clean. The hot breakfast the next morning was good with sausage patties, scrambled eggs and do it yourself waffles.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 9, 2012

We've driven cross-country four times and have always avoided Ohio.This trip there was no way to avoid columbus and I was traveling alone with my two young children for the first time. I chose this because it seemed it was in a safe neighborhood. I was very pleased with the location and the hotel.

The room was large, we never heard any noise from the hallway OR rooms . . My children and I went to bed at 8:30 in the evening after spending couple of hours at pool and hot tub, Beds were comfortable. The room was clean, We had a microwave and little refrigerator. In the morning we had a pleasant breakfast.Overall i was happy.
Would definitely stay again if we had to stop in,

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family