“Can't wait to go back, but won't bring the baby”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of V-Li's

V-Li's
Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Canal Fulton
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Akron, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't wait to go back, but won't bring the baby”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2011

Thoroughly enjoyed this surprise gem in quaint Canal Fulton. I recommend the appetizer combo--excellent homemade sweet and sour sauce for the spring rolls. And the Thai iced tea (I opted to add cream) was super. It was similar to bubble tea I've had elsewhere, but obviously no tapioca pearls. My husband had the shrimp pot and I had the pad Thai. Both showed off the chef's skill at combining spicesand flavors without overpowering the dish. For dessert we shared the fried bananas with coconut ice cream. I didn't ask if the ice cream was homemade but it tasted like it.
A word of caution...This is a very small restaurant, so everytime someone opened the door we got a blast of cold air. And then there was the line of patrons, although friendly enough, waiting for our table.
And lastly the reason I can't give it 5 stars... this restaurant does NOT have an infant changing station in the restroom! This is a BIG problem for us, as we often take our (well-behaved) 10-month-old with us out to eat.

• Visited March 2011

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Excellent Thai food. Canal Fulton and this restaurant are worth the drive.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2008

Excellent Thai food. Canal Fulton and this restaurant are worth the drive.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook