Our family of 4 (children ages 2 and 4) joined my parents and my sister, her husband and their baby for a long weekend. The lodge was beautiful and the price was very reasonable. We enjoyed the fitness room, game room, restaurant, outdoor playground and sandbox and indoor pool very much. We walked along the lake and fished. The boat rental was quite expensive, but fun. We had the entire beach to ourselves on a warm day in September, which was great family fun. Salt Fork is a great value and we can't wait to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to Salt Fork State Park can enjoy overnight accommodations at Salt Fork Lodge and Conference Center. Conveniently located close to the intersection of Interstates 70 and 77, the lodge boasts 148 guestrooms, 54 cottages and eight meeting/conference rooms with a professional sales and catering staff. Also at the lodge you will find indoor/outdoor pools, a Jacuzzi, game room, fitness center, gift shop, lounge and full-service restaurant. Attractions and amenities at the park include an 18-hole championship golf course, nature center, two marinas, picnic area, seasonal hunting and fishing, boating, swimming and more. Whether you are planning a getaway for your family, a reunion with your classmates or a business conference away from the hustle and bustle of the city, Salt Fork provides the perfect atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia and getaroom.com so you can book your Salt Fork Lodge and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Fork Hotel Cambridge
- Salt Fork Lodge And Conference Center Cambridge, Ohio