You will love Salt Fork! The cost for what you get is a great deal! It is so cozy in the lodge and so beautiful to look out at the woods or lake through the many windows. My girls and I felt like we were in a castle...there are so many passageways and beautiful lounges and it is so vast! Even tho there were a lot of people there during our stay, the pool was never too crowded and we always found a lounge to play games in or have a picnic in. This is such a wonderful place to relax and get away....the atmosphere is beautiful!! Like living in a log home :) The staff is wonderful and helpful! Saturdays they have AWESOME programs for the kids/families!!! In fact, we stayed at SF 8 years ago and one of the activities was for the kids to put painted hand prints on the wall and they dated these and had their names. Well...the kids' handprints from 8 years ago were STILL THERE on the walls!!! that was such a thrill for the kids to see their names and hand prints from 8 years ago! Really special....and so neat to see all the other hand prints from others all over....it made you feel like part of a special thing in time. The gameroom was really fun....there is just so much to do and just so relaxing. We will be going to SF as often as we can!!!! Hopefully we will do some camping there this summer too. Tho, the lodge in the summer looks fun with the hugs swimming pools!!!!!!! Thank You for a wonderful place to bring families!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to Salt Fork State Park can enjoy overnight accommodations at Salt Fork Lodge and Conference Center. Conveniently located close to the intersection of Interstates 70 and 77, the lodge boasts 148 guestrooms, 54 cottages and eight meeting/conference rooms with a professional sales and catering staff. Also at the lodge you will find indoor/outdoor pools, a Jacuzzi, game room, fitness center, gift shop, lounge and full-service restaurant. Attractions and amenities at the park include an 18-hole championship golf course, nature center, two marinas, picnic area, seasonal hunting and fishing, boating, swimming and more. Whether you are planning a getaway for your family, a reunion with your classmates or a business conference away from the hustle and bustle of the city, Salt Fork provides the perfect atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Salt Fork Lodge and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Fork Hotel Cambridge
- Salt Fork Lodge And Conference Center Cambridge, Ohio