Southgate Hotel
$54
Quality Inn Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$63
Fairfield Inn
$93
All reviewsdecent pricefirst floortikideskwifi
Reviewed June 3, 2007

Stayed 2 nights,The facilities were nice pool,lounge and restaraunt. Enjoyed the free breakfast and friendly staff. The room was dirty hair all over the bathroom door. They were in no hurry at all to clean my room. after the first night we left 8am. We went to visit relatives in the area.stopped at the hotel room at 1pm the bed was striped nothing else was done so we left again. Came back to the room I was tired ready to relax it was 4:30 pm. Went in the room still the same as it was at 1pm not cleaned no bedding no towels trash cans in middle of room ect.I was verry disapointed with the room...

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Jeepguy2003
Reviewed August 16, 2006

Not a vacation spot by any means but a decent stop while travelling through. I'm always puzzled that almost all Holiday Inn's smell like they've been flooded and the carpet smells mildewed. Other than that, very friendly service and a decent price. Very nice outdoor pool if you're interested in that.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank dsterbd
Reviewed April 10, 2006

Arrived around 2am to catch a few hours of sleep. Was offered a $59 rate which seemed fine. It included a hot breakfast in which I did not take advantage of due to me wanting to get on the road. I was surprised when I entered my room and saw a spotless room. The sheets on the bed were clean. The bed was ok, kinda soft. The service from the lady at the desk was good too. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2006