“New Restaurant - First Time Visit”
Review of Mexico Tipico - CLOSED

Mexico Tipico
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 6, 2014

This is a new place, it didn't even exist in TripAdvisor so I request that it be added. In summary, the food was very good, the atmosphere was nice. The place is clean, the staff attentive. We will definitely be back. Some opportunities for improvement (that I hope the staff reads). The Margaritas were "weak", what I mean is they tasted watered down. Less water needs added to the mix. I would only rate them as a B- or C+. Also, play music in the restaurant. When we were there, a group of people were watching a soccer game on the TV in the bar area. That is fine, but it was playing loud enough that the whole restaurant was required to "listen" to the game too, even if you had no interest. It was a Spanish speaking channel also, which most patrons are not going to be able to understand either.

3  Thank JCFOhio