“Poor Service”

Tlaque Paque Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 54 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 13, 2013

The food is good, but the service is terrible! I have ate here in the evening for Dinner, I have ate here for Lunch. I have called in orders. It doesn't matter, the service is not there. The service has been terrible on all counts. It's the only Mexican Restaurant in town. That's why I have tried them several times. The food is good & that's why I have came back. If your looking for good servive you better go else where. There is a Blonde haired Lady that works there that is very nice. Ask for her.

There are newer reviews for Tlaque Paque Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I am so in love with Tlaque. The food is absolutely delicious, it is a very friendly and fun environment, would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We almost didn't walk in because the blinds were all hanging weird like the restaurant had been closed. The hostess was nominal, the server was worse. I ordered a glass of merlot and it was served cold. The food was OK, but the service was so poor it was hard to enjoy.

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I was a bit leery of this place because it is part of a strip mall, but my family fell in love with it. We went twice in one week. We started with delicious queso, it was the white kind and it was amazing - just the right amount of spicy. They provide complimentary chips and salsa. The salsa wasn't very thick; however, it did have cilantro which gave it a fresh taste. My husband had the shredded beef enchiladas and really enjoyed them. My six-year-old said her quesadilla was just okay but she really liked the rice. I had the vegetable fajitas and they were so good I ordered them on both visits. I took the leftovers and used them as nacho toppings. The decorations were charming. The server could have checked in more frequently but