“A very up and coming place.”

Central station steak and ale
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was a last moment decision as we were heading in the Cambridge area. Was very busy as this particular night was oil/gas appreciation night. Long wait for both a table and food BUT.. once it arrived the steaks were very tasty and cooked just right. Well portioned steak with great sides made for a very enjoyable dinner. Will look forward to my next visit. I would rate this as great place for families, casual, with hard working servers doing a fine job.

2  Thank BobOhio
There are newer reviews for Central station steak and ale

Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was our first visit to Central Station Steak & Ale. We are from out of town, tried this place based off of the reviews and it was excellent! Dinner consisted of cajun alfredo shrimp, it was not overly rich, very tasty. We also had the chicken bruschetta, which was extremely tasty. Service was great, seated quickly and food was quick as well. All around great experience with food we were still talking about the next day! Planning another dinner there soon.

1  Thank 6,865
Reviewed June 23, 2013

After seeing some good reviews we decided to give Central Station Steak and Ale a shot for 15 (7 adults 8 children) after a swim meet. We got there about 6 PM on a Saturday evening and we were seated quickly. The menu was large with many choices including steak, seafood, salads, chicken and pasta. The Cajun shrimp fettuccini Alfredo was awesome. It had 8 large grilled Cajun shrimp cooked perfectly with a creamy sauce that we tasty but not too rich. It was the best pasta dish I've had in some time and in Cambridge, OH! Service was friendly, fast and not rushed, even though we had a large group on a Saturday night. We'll definitely be back next time in Cambridge.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Every time I have visitors, I bring them to Central Station. On my first visit, I used my GPS to get there and for some reason it took me an odd route through a neighborhood. I was a bit worried until I arrived. I had the daily special of baby back ribs, mac and cheese, and veggies. The ribs were incredible, falling off the bone with a sweet tomato based sauce. On my visits after, I've really only had the steak. It's locally raised beef and it's even better than the ribs! For appetizers, you must try the fried zucchini! The batter is so light and tasty. I've brought co-workers, friends, and bosses. Everybody loves it. The atmosphere is very low key and comfortable.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We ate here last night for dinner and the food was fantastic! My husband loved the Ribeye and I absolutely loved the lobster bisque soup! It used to be another restaurant but has been renovated and renamed and it is amazing! Food is always good, soups are wonderful and the atmosphere is good. Our waitress was hilarious and made our evening out even more enjoyable!