“Excellent!”

Cuisines: American
Quaker City, Ohio
“Excellent!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Actually just left there, Bethany our waitress was extremely helpful with our dinner choice, I got the Alfredo, and my boyfriend got the jalapeno pretzel burger, if was Amazing... I asked Bethany to pass this along to whomever cooked it, wish I had a name to thank him or her. Great food, Great service, couldn't be more pleased.

• Visited March 2014

Akron, Ohio
“May be a chain, but enjoyed our dining experience”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were staying at a local hotel and had to make a decision on a place to eat. We used to have Ruby Tuesdays in our hometown so we were used to the type of fare to expect. We walked into a full lobby of people but were greeted and seated quickly. Great service and great food experience. We left with a full belly and slept well that night. Don't let a chain restaurant fool you, this one is doing it right!

• Visited August 2013
Presque Isle, Maine
“Solid food and service”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We've eaten here several times, almost always on a Sunday and the food and service are very consistent. The spring rolls are very good.

• Visited July 2013
Longview, Washington
“Gumbo = choking + 3 glasses of water”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The food was average, the service was friendly. My blackberry Ice tea tasted medicinal and my daughter' strawberry lemonade was too strong. It tries to be more upscale, but the food quality was average. The gumbo caused me to have a reaction which has never happened before. It took a long time to signal the waitress to bring water to stop my coughing and choking.

Visited July 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Consistent”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The salad bar, service and menu here is good. As a chain, I don't expect unique, local dishes, only a good selection of reasonably priced and tasty food. It met those expectations. It was clean and service was fast and friendly.

Visited May 2013