“Unbelievable! ”

Denny's
Ranked #16 of 55 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

The hostess sat us right away, my wife and I were traveling through the area and wanted a bite to eat. So, she got up and used the restroom, no wait staff yet. I got up and used the restroom, returned to the table, no wait staff yet. We waited another couple of minutes. Still were not approached and left. Probably won't hit other Denny's for quite some time!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We had 13 in our party. 7 got their meals in a timely manner, the rest of us waited another 30 minutes. My meal (tilapia) came out looking like fish jerky from being under the heat lamp for so long. Sent it back, waited another 20 minutes, and when it finally came out the 2nd time it was even more cooked than the first time. I asked that they just remove it from my bill. So after 2 hours I left the restaurant without getting to eat. I had to go up the street to KFC and go thru the drive thru. Very disappointed in the service and quality of my food. The server did apologize, but the manager rang us out and never acknowledged the problem.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

My daughter and I had dinner here while on the road. The service was friendly and attentive. The food was really quite good. I had a half salad and cup of chili, both were above average. My daughter had a burger and seasoned fries.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

It was a regular Dennys meal - not great and not bad either. I always like a breakfast meal even late at nite, but thats what Dennys has!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I really enjoyed my dinner at this Denny's. It is a well maintianed proerty, with friendly staff members, and a godd varied menu.

I recommend the grilled spinach with bacon and pico de gaya as a side, and the garlic cheddar mashed potatoes are also good. Especially with the fish or pot roast.

And with the 20% off AARP discount after 4p.m., the price, including tip, is not much more than going to a fast food place.